This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
FlayvaMeister":i9es1jwr said:
Well deserved win Hawks Fans. That game had everything … and I couldn't relax all game.
Once our temporary FG Kicker missed, I knew it was over. Russell should probably win MVP,
unless a major change of events happens.

Thank you for your gracious post. I'll enjoy this win immensely, and then of course we face off again in Seattle in Week 17, in the last time slot of the regular season. My closest friend, who barracks for the 49ers, came up to my place and we both had a completely non-relaxing experience of highs and lows all game.

A few beers tonight to celebrate - game finished mid afternoon Tuesday in Australia... now 9:30PM... :D

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
253hawk":2oy70qpe said:
Yeah, gotta love those guys. I guess when they get outplayed, it's just luck. Always so classy, too.

- Damn refs ruined our perfect season.

- I need a career ending injury for that freaking midget.

- Seahawks didn't prove s**t. We gave them that game

- Hope he gets hurt soon

- Luckiest team yet again. So lucky we had no kittle no sanders no wr that could catch the ball.

- Luckier team won today #BookIt

Luck? As in us dropping picks to end game on spot? Luck because Ifedi was the guy that got ball in hands of all people on fumble? Refs ruined you??? Uh did you see all the missed f’n calls on Russ and Lockett getting hit the head or facemask? Yes you had Kittle and Sanders out, we also were without our #1 TE, hell even our #2 TE and also without our #1 receiver. Wishing injury on Russell Wilson is about lowest of all forms of things though, guy competes and does it the right way by being humble and hard work. Maybe be a Seahawks fan but still anyone that hates on the guy is just that, a hater. Was a great entertaining game, but be a stereotypical Niner fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maulbert

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1f5zo6nh said:
253hawk":1f5zo6nh said:
Yeah, gotta love those guys. I guess when they get outplayed, it's just luck. Always so classy, too.

- Hope he gets hurt soon

- Luckiest team yet again. So lucky we had no kittle no sanders no wr that could catch the ball.

Luck? As in us dropping picks to end game on spot? Luck because Ifedi was the guy that got ball in hands of all people on fumble? Refs ruined you??? Uh did you see all the missed f’n calls on Russ and Lockett getting hit the head or facemask? Yes you had Kittle and Sanders out, we also were without our #1 TE, hell even our #2 TE and also without our #1 receiver. Wishing injury on Russell Wilson is about lowest of all forms of things though, guy competes and does it the right way by being humble and hard work. Maybe be a Seahawks fan but still anyone that hates on the guy is just that, a hater. Was a great entertaining game, but be a stereotypical Niner fan.

253hawk wasn't criticizing. He was posting Whiner complaints from the denialzone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":2zenn8iu said:
DJ_CJ":2zenn8iu said:
253hawk":2zenn8iu said:

- Hope he gets hurt soon

253hawk wasn't criticizing. He was posting Whiner complaints from the denialzone.
This.