This is it guys....

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
This is the beginning of the culmination of our journey this year, this is what it all boils down to.....We have had some brilliance this season (though more on defense), and some games we played flat.

We are now in a great position and need to take advantage. You guys that can be at the games better go home without vocal chords left. I'm so filled with anticipation it is ridiculous.

Here's to us who have been fans through ALL the tough times, and have not wavered.

Cheers, GO HAWKS!!!

MLTHawk

Reaction score
Agreed. This is the season we have been waiting for. Go hawks!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I don't want to overlook NO but they will feel like a bye compared to the slugfest that will be happening between SF and Carolina.

TheTwelfthMontanan

Reaction score
After the 9ers and Panthers beat the snot out of each other we get whats left to play in the championship game at home :0190l: I know not to overlook the Saints but Pete and the crew wont after Arizona brought us back down to earth. We have all waited so long for this it seems a bit unreal.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
This is when I start to freak out and try not to get my hopes up. Too late.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm feeling like our offense will control the clock and the defense will have some struggles. Brees is going to have a better game no doubt, without KJ our D is a little weaker but with Harvin our offense should roll.

djb28

Reaction score
I waited for it in 2005 too and was let down. IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
TheTwelfthMontanan":3tp7fwpf said:
After the 9ers and Panthers beat the snot out of each other we get whats left to play in the championship game at home :0190l: I know not to overlook the Saints but Pete and the crew wont after Arizona brought us back down to earth. We have all waited so long for this it seems a bit unreal.

That's what everyone said about Arizona after SF "brought us back to earth." Hopefully we snap the streak of losing to teams we are playing the second time this year. Our D is our D and will be great, so hopefully our offense can give them some breathing room and carry some of the load. Didn't see that happen at all in December. The offense needs to show some serious creativity and Russ needs to be able to step and throw when the D is giving us quick hits. That's going to be the difference, imo.

OrFan

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3p2vwo24 said:
I'm feeling like our offense will control the clock and the defense will have some struggles. Brees is going to have a better game no doubt, without KJ our D is a little weaker but with Harvin our offense should roll.

This is not the pathetically weak offenses Brees has been able to chew up. This is the best defense in the NFL, with possibly the best secondary in the history of the league. Brees looked more like Andy Dalton than a great qb last time we met, it will be the same again. Brees does not have the rifle arm to put in in when a db is as close as ours play. He thrives off of his receivers running good routes and getting separation combined with nice accurate passes that have air under them. Our defensive backfield either swats these passes away, or picks them off. They proved it the last time we met.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Can't take anybody lightly, no.
But New Orleans didn't impress or indicate they are suddenly gonna become road warriors.
Seahawks, 37-20, and I expect Carolina to finish was GB couldn't.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
The main thing that scares me about this season is its either going to end as the best season in seahawks history. ..or given the hype and the fact this seems to be the best team we've ever had..If we don't win it all it can be the most painful * I know SB 40. But there wasn't as much building up to that season* And if we lose I feel like next season will be a big...meh..we did everything we wanted this season. Won division. Home field throughout playoffs. If we don't close this year..next will feel odd til like playoffs

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":332a3n23 said:
The main thing that scares me about this season is its either going to end as the best season in seahawks history. ..or given the hype and the fact this seems to be the best team we've ever had..If we don't win it all it can be the most painful * I know SB 40. But there wasn't as much building up to that season* And if we lose I feel like next season will be a big...meh..we did everything we wanted this season. Won division. Home field throughout playoffs. If we don't close this year..next will feel odd til like playoffs

My thoughts exactly. This is such a "Lombardi or bust" type of season, and we now how often great teams are eliminated due to a bad day/ fluky things and how hard it is to win one, that there is a big chance of a dissapointment that will be so hard to handle.

It has been so warm and fuzzying this season to imagine us winning the super bowl, that i almost dont want the game to arrive cause then there is a risk that that dream will end.

Still crazy that the mediocre GIANTS have won TWO super bowls recently

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
My advice: Live it up! Hawks gear all week. Re-watch games, load up on highlights, check out the Rain City Redemption vids (thanks Jman), basically just geek out hard-core Seahawks style!

Also, think positively. It doesn't hurt a thing to visualize the victory and fill this big void of a universe with the 12th Man's inimitable, undeniable, irrepressible spirit!

GO HAWKS!!!

rjdriver

Reaction score
The past 35 years for me have been "Lombardi or bust" for me. Every year it's like a punch to the gut when the season ends.

A few weeks pass, and I rinse, lather, repeat.

I love the Seattle Seahawks and regardless I always will, but yes I want this bad.

A

Anonymous

It is our time.

I challenge you to come up with another NFL team more deserving. We have endured every bad call and every devastating injury known to man. We have had the ownership controversies, the coaching debacles, and horrible, horrible luck with high draft picks not panning out. There simply is no other NFL team with a resume with all of that, and with so many stars from other teams setting individual records while playing against us. Trust me, there just isn't. ;)

The planets are properly aligned, the moon is in the correct cycle, and my prognosticating bunion hasn't hurt since day-one of the NFL Draft. Yes, friends, this is our time.

Go Hawks!

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2nwhc2gw said:
My advice: Live it up! Hawks gear all week. Re-watch games, load up on highlights, check out the Rain City Redemption vids (thanks Jman), basically just geek out hard-core Seahawks style!

Also, think positively. It doesn't hurt a thing to visualize the victory and fill this big void of a universe with the 12th Man's inimitable, undeniable, irrepressible spirit!

GO HAWKS!!!

Wait...are the Rain City Redemption vids available again???

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":epzerqox said:
HawkAroundTheClock":epzerqox said:

GO HAWKS!!!

Wait...are the Rain City Redemption vids available again???

Yes! Here on Vimeo!

razgriz737

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":yg190im6 said:
This is when I start to freak out and try not to get my hopes up. Too late.
Same here. I keep trying to tell myself that it's more about the journey than the destination, but I will still be gutted if we don't win it all... :shudder:

Latest posts