This Bucs thread will make you feel a little better...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
What a crummy situation team wise to be in for those guys, i feel bad for them. And the way the hawks have been this year you just never know. I dont count any team out now that can play any defense. We seem to be missing alot of pieces and our head can be up our own ass quickly. Id never pick the Bucs over the hawks but the Hawks should come ready to play..EVERY GAME

OrFan

Reaction score
JGreen79":p33cd4u1 said:
Bucs remind me a lot of mora's hawks. They've quit on the coach...

Good comparison. Both coaches are always right, the players are at fault for everything, it is always someone else's fault.

Exittium

Reaction score
I feel bad for them, I mean in all honestly if I take my Superb Owl rose tinted glasses off, and really look hard at our team, (I know I'm gunna get burned on this and I'm sorry) but with our Oline woes right now, and minus a receiver, as well as the goods and bads going on with Harvin and these "flare ups", I'm not going to say our sucks but I will say I don't think we'd be 7-1 without our defense. Our defense has had to carry A LOT of weight due to all the nagging issues on our Olinemen, receivers either not getting open or Wilson not reading fast enough, along with the lynch bevell hate conspiracy. I hope we turn it around and soon. Otherwise at some point such as the Rams game injuries are going to start biting us on more important players i.e. Wilson, Sherman, ET, and so on. Wilson's awesome to watch until he gets hit and doesn't get up. Then we're back to when 1st sign TJack.

Polaris

Reaction score
Exittium":1h2i1koy said:
I feel bad for them, I mean in all honestly if I take my Superb Owl rose tinted glasses off, and really look hard at our team, (I know I'm gunna get burned on this and I'm sorry) but with our Oline woes right now, and minus a receiver, as well as the goods and bads going on with Harvin and these "flare ups", I'm not going to say our sucks but I will say I don't think we'd be 7-1 without our defense. Our defense has had to carry A LOT of weight due to all the nagging issues on our Olinemen, receivers either not getting open or Wilson not reading fast enough, along with the lynch bevell hate conspiracy. I hope we turn it around and soon. Otherwise at some point such as the Rams game injuries are going to start biting us on more important players i.e. Wilson, Sherman, ET, and so on. Wilson's awesome to watch until he gets hit and doesn't get up. Then we're back to when 1st sign TJack.

Yeah I know. I cringe everytime Wilson gets hit. However, (and maybe I am reading hopeful things in this), Pete Caroll yesterday morning when interviewed sure seemed to indicate that he had a heart to heart with not only his team but his staff. I am hoping that means that in his way he lit a fire under Bevel and Cable. One can hope. I think Pete knows even better than we do what RW means for this team.

Axx

Reaction score
Lmao the last comment says "we score 7 because wilson is a classy fellow who will hand the ball off to the bucks and tell them to go ahead and score"

Latest posts