These SOBs...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I did go to a semi-pro hockey game once and I had to admit it was incredibly exciting, and noted it seemed way better in person than on TV. I can only imagine what a Kraken home game would be like, especially in the playoffs.

I do love the energy, fast pace...How players can plow into each other without a penalty, lol. The NFL by comparison is hilarious where you can draw a penalty by basically breathing on another player these days.

Gawdammit, with the killer brand/logo/colors, I see myself ordering a dad hat soon enough.

Rainger

Reaction score
I grew up with this in the 60s watching the Totems, then in Canada with the Victoria Cougars. Was never a Canauk fan. Been waiting 53 years (when we didn't get a HHL franchise) for this day.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I did go to a semi-pro hockey game once and I had to admit it was incredibly exciting, and noted it seemed way better in person than on TV. I can only imagine what a Kraken home game would be like, especially in the playoffs.

I do love the energy, fast pace...How players can plow into each other without a penalty, lol. The NFL by comparison is hilarious where you can draw a penalty by basically breathing on another player these days.

Gawdammit, with the killer brand/logo/colors, I see myself ordering a dad hat soon enough.
Most expensive piece of clothing I own is a Yanni Gourde jersey.
Went the expensive route, it was almost $300. Worth every Penny.

It’s the blue home jersey, the logo and numbers really pop.

Ruminator

Reaction score

So it is dark, dark blue, then? Looks black on TV and if in fact it is dark blue, wish it weren't quite that dark a shade. Sorry, don't mind me, not trying to start another uni discussion.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm so addicted, it's clearly my 2nd favorite sport now. Just my opinion, but a couple of those Dallas goals were pretty lucky. But, if you shoot it towards the net, good things happen. When we hit the bar we had chance to get up to 5-2, I made myself a strong drink. You just kind of felt like Dallas would come back and make it a game.
Kraken were understandably tired that 3rd period and you could see it. But this team has a TON OF HEART. So huge to get that first win on the road, just like last series. At the WORST, you have a split. If they win tomorrow night, good night Dallas. Just my opinion.

Bobblehead

Reaction score

I'm still learning as well, and now you have confused me.. don't they call them.. "sweaters" or is that different?
I actually have a tough time thinking in terms of sweaters.. I mean, you know, my mom wears sweaters

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
So it is dark, dark blue, then? Looks black on TV and if in fact it is dark blue, wish it weren't quite that dark a shade. Sorry, don't mind me, not trying to start another uni discussion.
Yes, it’s a darker blue, but it’s not black.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm still learning as well, and now you have confused me.. don't they call them.. "sweaters" or is that different?
I actually have a tough time thinking in terms of sweaters.. I mean, you know, my mom wears sweaters
Sweaters is the old hockey term for jerseys.

balakoth

Reaction score

Hell I cant even watch it still and I got myself a dad hat and a sweater with the hockey ties as the pull strings

balakoth

Reaction score

Don't they feel super huge compared to baseball and football? lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't they feel super huge compared to baseball and football? lol
It feels big, but so do the Hawks jerseys I buy. I don’t like my jerseys tight thru the chest and shoulders.
The thing about the hockey Jersey that took some getting used to are the longer sleeves.

Latest posts