These Are Great

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3iv85eb1 said:
blue 22":3iv85eb1 said:
[youtube]dF1PKs-3eQ0[/youtube]

Still gets me pumped and jacked. If we make it to the superb owl we should start a movement to get Kurt to do something for the hawks again.
I just want him to be like Hateful Eight. That hair and moustashe is crazy town. Love it. And it fits us this year. We're coming but in undercover this time. Road teams are 4-0 for the first time in history. Let's be part of something truly ridiculous and take care of business.

Have any of you ever gone back and watched the Broncos intro to that game? Even that sucked.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Aros":2onjmouf said:
johnnyfever":2onjmouf said:
This is one of my favorites. I don't know how to embed it, tried a bunch of different ways. If someone has any tips I'm all ears.

Here you go...Nice!

[youtube]ZaYyfKEYB9Y[/youtube]
How did you embed it aros?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Aros":2sunybup said:
johnnyfever":2sunybup said:
This is one of my favorites. I don't know how to embed it, tried a bunch of different ways. If someone has any tips I'm all ears.

Here you go...Nice!

[youtube]ZaYyfKEYB9Y[/youtube]
How did you embed it aros?

253hawk

Reaction score
To embed youtube videos, click the button for it (it will put [ youtube ] [ / youtube ] and then just copy the video ID (the part after v=) from the url and put it in between the tags.

So it would look like [ youtube ] ZaYyfKEYB9Y [ /youtube ] but without the spaces.

Don't forget this classic:

[youtube]uO65jZ4U9uY[/youtube]

Latest posts