The story of Richard Sherman's exoneration, 49ers viewpoint

Starrman44

Reaction score
pinksheets":2i8kd0ko said:
San Fran fans clearly just hold their athletes to a higher standard than we do. Use of PEDs IS cheating and it's simply not something that's going to fly to this intelligent, discerning sports fanbase.

Barry_Bonds.jpg

haha!! Fans are degenerate. Even myself sometimes. We tend to excuse our own players and teams and rip on others...

seahawk2k

Reaction score
You want to confound a Niner fan, go up to them and start talking about Keena Turner, Freddie Solomon and Ray Wersching.

Blank stares, and then "Five rings..."

rideaducati

Reaction score
djb28":3s77vrgi said:
DYLcurry59":3s77vrgi said:
Here's an exchange I had with a 49er fan on Twitter

@9ERSFAN40 sounds like the Seahawks sold there soles or something there aloud to cheat an get handed wins I don't get it

@BTBAMrules310 the 49ers sold THEIR SOULS THEY'RE ALLOWED to hold O-linemen and get away with it #grammar police #GoHawks

@9ERSFAN40 are u kidding ur corners illegal contact every play and ur DL hold every play
Theat there is sum reel good speeling! Go 40-9rs!

It's tough walking around with no soles. Satan is a niner fan dumb enough to trade Seahawks wins for the bottoms of shoes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawk2k":22t92pv8 said:
You want to confound a Niner fan, go up to them and start talking about Keena Turner, Freddie Solomon and Ray Wersching.

Blank stares, and then "Five rings..."
Or further back to John Brodie, Ken Willard, et. al.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
nsport":2m0bqjz2 said:
Tech Worlds":2m0bqjz2 said:
What a bunch of Harbaugh's.

For those that are new to this term: "Total Harbaugh" = This is synonymous with "Douche", "Douche Bag", "Ass Hat", "Clown", "Arrogant Prick"... Used in a sentence, "You are a Total Harbaugh"..... you get the picture.
Ben Roethlisberger sighting!