The Seahawks released LB John Lotulelei

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Daniels was a good system QB for the 49ers. Young and mobile. Lotulelei was just taking up space on this roster. This is a no-brainer.

Goldust

Reaction score
It's a solid pickup beyond the obvious intelligence purposes.

I've seen all of media outlets consistently refer to him as having scattershot accuracy.... I don't really understand it. I watched 5 or 6 of his USF games as they happened, as well as his preseason performances, and I've yet to see anything out of him suggesting that he's any less accurate than the guys he's competing for work with.

He can run and he came out of a mediocre program. I guess that arbitrarily defines you as "raw" these days.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Good, couldn't believe we released Bradford earlier in the year instead of this guy. I even would have preferred keeping Harper to this guy.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like Lotuleilei but glad top see him go because he caused us to lose Bradford. Hopefully someone like Jackdonville picks him up.

kearly

Reaction score
Lotulelei was one of my least favorite 53 man roster makes of all time. BJ Daniels was one of my favorite late round QB prospects of all time.

This makes me happy.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
-The Glove-":6euxwa84 said:
GoHawks":6euxwa84 said:
Blitzer88":6euxwa84 said:
Still wish Lotulelei was cut instead of Allen Bradford when he was.

+1

+2...speed means nothing if you are repeatedly getting ragdolled out there

+3 No contest!

Oh and the Niners cut this dude to make way for Skelton???

pehawk

Reaction score
This is where we talk about BJ Daniels? I'm confused.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Why did we lock the BJ Daniels thread for this one? Little help?

SE174

Reaction score
kearly":1sucfzzy said:
Lotulelei was one of my least favorite 53 man roster makes of all time. BJ Daniels was one of my favorite late round QB prospects of all time.

This makes me happy.

A good BJ always makes me happy too.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1v6ruiwl said:
Did we need a third QB? I didn't love the dude but Mike Morgan is a weaker link IMO.

How so?

Morgan is a decent LB, is an even better STer, and is a versatile player who can line-up at any LBer position as well as LEO.

And when he was asked by Quinn over this off-season to put on 15-20 pounds and compete at LEO, Morgan didn't complain, he just put in the hard work.

And yeah you could use an extra QB always if that guy possesses the talent and skillset you want but it could be that Russell Wilson has been taking a lot of damage and might be getting worn out running for his life every game.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2wmmmlph said:
CALIHAWK1":2wmmmlph said:
Did we need a third QB? I didn't love the dude but Mike Morgan is a weaker link IMO.

How so?

Morgan is a decent LB, is an even better STer, and is a versatile player who can line-up at any LBer position as well as LEO.

And when he was asked by Quinn over this off-season to put on 15-20 pounds and compete at LEO, Morgan didn't complain, he just put in the hard work.

And yeah you could use an extra QB always if that guy possesses the talent and skillset you want but it could be that Russell Wilson has been taking a lot of damage and might be getting worn out running for his life every game.

:les: Amen.

Latest posts