The Seahawks are not getting 8 cents for Russ

Rat

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":32o65sl4 said:
Rat":32o65sl4 said:
Seattle fans have embraced Russ every bit as much as they did Griffey and Ichiro. Acting like he's too good for Seattle is beyond ridiculous.

Ok Ohio state and rat named...reasons this site is awesome.

Was that supposed to be an insult?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I believe at heart he is a good man. But he's always been on a path. It's hard to criticize a man who's done all he can to reach it. I admire him for that; it takes time and sacrifice to fulfill that to the end he has. Don't know if he has too many irons in the fire or if his activities have altered his desire or capability to play the game. Clearly something is wrong.

balakoth

Reaction score
Rat":13drn2t0 said:
jamescasey1124":13drn2t0 said:
Rat":13drn2t0 said:
Seattle fans have embraced Russ every bit as much as they did Griffey and Ichiro. Acting like he's too good for Seattle is beyond ridiculous.

I don't think he really knows what he's trying to do or say to be honest.

I can't imagine a human with a family this unhinged on a forum :p

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Rat":3gcaa8ys said:
jamescasey1124":3gcaa8ys said:
Rat":3gcaa8ys said:

Nah...statement and truth...bandwagon

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":209qhpc2 said:
Cyrus12":209qhpc2 said:
jamescasey1124":209qhpc2 said:
Maelstrom787":209qhpc2 said:
You're clearly sick in the head. Hope you don't have kids or a wife to beat when you get mad.
Reported

I don't care dude. I get reported, but 10 people coming at me does nothing. That's fine. Like I said this site is wonderful

Coming at you? Are you actually reading what you are saying? I am guessing not.

Because we don't fawn all over someone, and can equally citizen points of football, the site is garbage gotcha.

Also this is literally the third time you've said bye. Just can't help yourself can ya

hawk45

Reaction score
Hahaha this is making J63 look like a pillar of rationality I love it!

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2qc4iss6 said:
Rat":2qc4iss6 said:
jamescasey1124":2qc4iss6 said:
Rat":2qc4iss6 said:

Nah...statement and truth...bandwagon

Actually it's called an opinion genius. I know that one is hard to grasp.

pinksheets

Reaction score
This thread needs to be memorialized in the archives. This is a legendary meltdown.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
balakoth":3uhfzan0 said:
jamescasey1124":3uhfzan0 said:
Cyrus12":3uhfzan0 said:

I don't care dude. I get reported, but 10 people coming at me does nothing. That's fine. Like I said this site is awesome

Because we don't fawn all over someone, and can equally citizen points of football, the site is garbage gotcha.

Also this is literally the third time you've said bye. Just can't help yourself can ya

Nah...I'm going to respond to people who come at me...can't help yourself either huh?

hawk45

Reaction score
pinksheets":r9rg108d said:
This thread needs to be memorialized in the archives. This is a legendary meltdown.
^^^this

The guy is scream-crying into his pillow in front of everyone

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Its amazing the issues Russ is causing...just imagine the locker room. Probably a full out brawl...

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":ndzjz5z2 said:
balakoth":ndzjz5z2 said:
jamescasey1124":ndzjz5z2 said:
Cyrus12":ndzjz5z2 said:
Reported for inciting viewing prawn* with animals...site rule 234

I don't care dude. I get reported, but 10 people coming at me does nothing. That's fine. Like I said this site is awesome

Nah...I'm going to respond to people who come at me...can't help yourself either huh?

I'm not the one crying like a child and being completely offensive, and completely out of line, and highly immature... nor is anyone else here. In fact they've been pretty damn polite to you after your little tirades.

Help myself with what? Letting you know you are being a child? Aww shucks.. sorry kiddo.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Cyrus12":232ktx4s said:
Just trying to ensure that rules are followed that comply with the spirit of this forum.

Good for you..
Little savior you!!

hawk45

Reaction score
I am terrified someone will say something that will bring this performance to an end

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":6jz41euh said:
balakoth":6jz41euh said:
jamescasey1124":6jz41euh said:
Cyrus12":6jz41euh said:

Come at you.. ROFL.. Jesus christ

jeremiah

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3eisyjbj said:
jamescasey1124":3eisyjbj said:
pinksheets":3eisyjbj said:
jamescasey1124":3eisyjbj said:
Ok. Don't pray for me. I don't believe in you. Your the type who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that.
This is acting out. Exactly what I'm talking about. Your favorite little funko pop played like trash again and you have to lash out. There are healthier outlets for this.

Have fun with you russ and seahawks hate.

You're clearly sick in the head. Hope you don't have kids or a wife to beat when you get mad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're clearly sick in the head. Hope you don't have kids or a wife to beat when you get mad.[/quote].

More likely he have a pet chicken and a roll of duct tape than a spouse.... lol

WmHBonney

Reaction score
hawk45":ex5x03tq said:
I am terrified someone will say something that will bring this performance to an end

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.....you know it's bad but you can't stop watching....

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":252ccfm7 said:
balakoth":252ccfm7 said:
jamescasey1124":252ccfm7 said:
balakoth":252ccfm7 said:

I'm not the one crying like a child and being completely offensive, and completely out of line, and highly immature... nor is anyone else here. In fact they've been pretty damn polite to you after your little tirades.

Help myself with what? Letting you know you are being a child? Aww shucks.. sorry kiddo.

I'm not crying. Haven't been...read up smart guy...literally the whole site has something to say. But I'm the bad guy. Absolutely disgusting.

After you went on a tirade, calling people various names and personally attacking.. then telling someone to kill themselves.

Yeah at that point we are concerned for the well being of humans. Yet in no way insulted your family.. Just you.

Funny how you don't think you brought any of this on yourself.

Yes you are absolutely disgusting.. and the bad guy. Might want to re-read this thread later.

Latest posts