The Seahawks are not getting 8 cents for Russ

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3bqhjk9z said:
jamescasey1124":3bqhjk9z said:
Cyrus12":3bqhjk9z said:
jamescasey1124":3bqhjk9z said:
God I hope he goes some where else where he is appreciated. Somewhere away from this wonderful site. He will easily do better. Seattle doesn't deserve him anymore.
Reported for racism
:snack: hook..line..and...

Oh no...

pinksheets

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":3v6oepxv said:
pinksheets":3v6oepxv said:
jamescasey1124":3v6oepxv said:
pinksheets":3v6oepxv said:
You're a Russ fan, not a Hawks fan. And, as you've made clear in multiple posts, you're very unwell and this fixation of yours is extremely unhealthy. Prayers up, little guy.

Ok. Don't pray for me. I don't believe in you. Your the type who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that.
This is acting out. Exactly what I'm talking about. Your favorite little funko pop played like trash again and you have to lash out. There are healthier outlets for this.
Can't wait until you're rooting for another team next year and making excuses on another forum. Assuming whatever restraining order Russ files against you permits that.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1x480qzv said:
pinksheets":1x480qzv said:
jamescasey1124":1x480qzv said:
pinksheets":1x480qzv said:
You're a Russ fan, not a Hawks fan. And, as you've made clear in multiple posts, you're very unwell and this fixation of yours is extremely unhealthy. Prayers up, little guy.

Ok. Don't pray for me. I don't believe you. Your the type who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that.
This is acting out. Exactly what I'm talking about. Your favorite little funko pop played like trash again and you have to lash out. There are healthier outlets for this.
Reported for suicidal suggestions...

balakoth

Reaction score
Someones parents needs to shut off their internet for a bit.. holy smokes.

Rat

Reaction score
Seattle fans have embraced Russ every bit as much as they did Griffey and Ichiro. Acting like he's too good for Seattle is beyond ridiculous.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3sn4sx5m said:
jamescasey1124":3sn4sx5m said:
pinksheets":3sn4sx5m said:
jamescasey1124":3sn4sx5m said:
Ok. Don't pray for me. I don't believe in you. Your the type who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that.
Reported for suicidal suggestions...

Cool thanks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":35wdssfr said:
pinksheets":35wdssfr said:
jamescasey1124":35wdssfr said:
pinksheets":35wdssfr said:
Can't wait until you're rooting for another team next year and making excuses on another forum. Assuming whatever restraining order Russ files against you permits that.

That won't happen.

I'll be off this site. Still seahawks. I will cheer for russ anywhere else. I just know we will suck.
I'll still be around.
I dont know...still sounds racist to me.. reported..

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Rat":jt41ennh said:
Seattle fans have embraced Russ every bit as much as they did Griffey and Ichiro. Acting like he's too good for Seattle is beyond ridiculous.

Ok Ohio state and rat named...reasons this site is awesome.

emurri

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":ncnp7tfn said:
pinksheets":ncnp7tfn said:
jamescasey1124":ncnp7tfn said:
pinksheets":ncnp7tfn said:

Have fun with you russ and seahawks hate.

Come on dude, you can disagree with someone but to tell them to kill themselves is way over the line! Nobody is happy with how things have gone this season but your way out of bonds there.

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
emurri":1h9xgzqo said:
jamescasey1124":1h9xgzqo said:
pinksheets":1h9xgzqo said:
jamescasey1124":1h9xgzqo said:

Come on dude, you can disagree with someone but to tell them to kill themselves is way over the line! Nobody is happy with how things have gone this season but your way out of bonds there.
Ccouldn't have said it better myself.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":xuswzi9u said:
jamescasey1124":xuswzi9u said:
pinksheets":xuswzi9u said:
jamescasey1124":xuswzi9u said:
Ok b!@ch ass. Don't pray for me. I don't believe in your bull $h!t. Your the type of b!@ch who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that. You are a proven b!@ch

Dude you may be the biggest dick suck of all time. Kill yourself. Have fun with you russ and seahawks hate. You are a bitch and we all know. Just how you came in this thread just to talk to me again. Bye bitch ass

You're clearly sick in the head. Hope you don't have kids or a wife to beat when you get mad.
I just spit out my warmed up bird on this one haha

LTH

Reaction score
Man It's getting Ugly in here... BLOOD BATH...

LTH

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2ryv6rj6 said:
emurri":2ryv6rj6 said:
jamescasey1124":2ryv6rj6 said:
pinksheets":2ryv6rj6 said:

No one was attacking you little guy. Perhaps grow a pair, and stop acting like a 13 year old.

People might be ATTACKING YOU NOW.. after your little tantrum on a toddler level. While telling people to go kill themselves over a fing football game.

Thought you were going to be off this site? Why not just pack your bags now. Probably not as this seems to make you feel good. I'm worried for the people in your life.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1gwyfnwd said:
Maelstrom787":1gwyfnwd said:
jamescasey1124":1gwyfnwd said:
pinksheets":1gwyfnwd said:

You're clearly sick in the head. Hope you don't have kids or a wife to beat when you get mad.

I just watched Russ screw the pooch for 3 hours. Guess you could call that beastiality, to be fair.

emurri

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2ndqx7oa said:
jamescasey1124":2ndqx7oa said:
pinksheets":2ndqx7oa said:
jamescasey1124":2ndqx7oa said:

No kidding! I am a teacher and this is the kind of talk immature kids say. We try to get them the help they need and I hope this guy gets help as well.

balakoth

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":339d6nxt said:
Maelstrom787":339d6nxt said:
jamescasey1124":339d6nxt said:
pinksheets":339d6nxt said:

Well.. now I know for a fact you don't have kids or a wife. Thankfully school starts back up for ya soon.

balakoth

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3csbm3fk said:
jamescasey1124":3csbm3fk said:
Maelstrom787":3csbm3fk said:
jamescasey1124":3csbm3fk said:

I just watched Russ screw the pooch for 3 hours. Guess you could call that beastiality, to be fair.

ROFL HAHAHA Nice

Cyrus12

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1d9vehmz said:
Maelstrom787":1d9vehmz said:
jamescasey1124":1d9vehmz said:
pinksheets":1d9vehmz said:

Reported

Latest posts