The Seahawks are not getting 8 cents for Russ

Spohawks

Reaction score
Why would any team trade a 1st rounder for him? He is old, can't run anymore and in a clutch end of the game situation, he threw the ball away. Where is the value in any of that? I am done with him, and I won't look back.

cymatica

Reaction score
Spohawks":2hr6op9i said:
Why would any team trade a 1st rounder for him? He is old, can't run anymore and in a clutch end of the game situation, he threw the ball away. Where is the value in any of that? I am done with him, and I won't look back.

Some team that knows how to game plan around his strengths and run a competent offense will low ball Seattle and get an MVP season out of him

pinksheets

Reaction score
cymatica":3gjb0gpu said:
Spohawks":3gjb0gpu said:

Some team that knows how to game plan around his strengths and run a competent offense will low ball Seattle and get an MVP season out of him
His strengths are being a game manager around a strong run game while making plays with his feet (not so great at that anymore) and throwing a deep ball (that hasn't looked so good this year). Or, in other words, Peteball. The same thing he gets his media cronies to disparage for him. He doesn't want to play in the type of offense that he works best in, he thinks he's Peyton Manning and he simply isn't a guy that can surgically dissect a defense.

Some dumb GM might think they can fix him, and I'd say let them have him.

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
cymatica":3io7igpa said:
Spohawks":3io7igpa said:

MVP? 20 yards in the 2nd half, drops back 15 yards to get sacked and is starting to throw crappy passes...let that dream go man, he is washed up.

emurri

Reaction score
cymatica":3v16uikq said:
Spohawks":3v16uikq said:

If Pete and John are running the show except them to make some horrible trade where we send Russ away for a pair of 7ths and then trade 3 first rounders for Nick Folles.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
cymatica":2itlj6k9 said:
Spohawks":2itlj6k9 said:

His strengths are so diminished.
He is killing the future of this team. The only thing to look forward to is early first round draft picks after he is gone for many years to come

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Spohawks":21wc7kv1 said:
cymatica":21wc7kv1 said:
Spohawks":21wc7kv1 said:

MVP? 20 yards in the 2nd half, drops back 15 yards to get sacked and is starting to throw crappy passes...let that dream go man, he is washed up.

Froze up..typical cold weather game for Russ. He won't get that in Las Vegas.

cymatica

Reaction score
Spohawks":2p5cu6on said:
cymatica":2p5cu6on said:
Spohawks":2p5cu6on said:

A team with competent coaches will put him on a short leash and work on his bad habits. Pete is way too soft. Wilson needs a coach that will reign him in and actually be able to coach discipline and tempo

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
pinksheets":2da6u38s said:
cymatica":2da6u38s said:
Spohawks":2da6u38s said:

His strengths are being a game manager around a strong run game while making plays with his feet (not so great at that anymore) and throwing a deep ball (that hasn't looked so good this year). Or, in other words, Peteball. The same thing he gets his media cronies to disparage for him. He doesn't want to play in the type of offense that he works best in, he thinks he's Peyton Manning and he simply isn't a guy that can surgically dissect a defense.

Some dumb GM might think they can fix him, and I'd say let them have him.
Pretty much this. Russ's strengths aren't that strong anymore. I'm hopeful that he'll get the touch on his deep ball back but he rushed back so soon I'm concerned he set himself back in that regard.

An 'MVP' season from Russ involves him passing the ball NOT being the focus of the offense right now and he doesn't seem to be able to accept that. Would him being dumped to a different team humble him in that regard? I don't know.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2z24tsn2 said:
God I hope he goes some where else where he is appreciated. Somewhere away from this wonderful site. He will easily do better. Seattle doesn't deserve him anymore.
Reported for racism

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
cymatica":qkgwg4f0 said:
Spohawks":qkgwg4f0 said:
cymatica":qkgwg4f0 said:
Spohawks":qkgwg4f0 said:

A team with competent coaches will put him on a short leash and work on his bad habits. Pete is way too soft. Wilson needs a coach that will reign him in and actually be able to coach discipline and tempo

Can you name a QB who has 9+ years, fell off the wagon, traded and came back to be an MVP?
Its never going to happen. He is done and now its all just a truck load of pain waiting for the Seahawks.

cymatica

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":14mefsmh said:
God I hope he goes some where else where he is appreciated. Somewhere away from this wonderful site. He will easily do better. Seattle doesn't deserve him anymore.

You mean the player who makes 35 million and had 30 passing yards 2nd half?

pinksheets

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1m71fclh said:
You're a Russ fan, not a Hawks fan. And, as you've made clear in multiple posts, you're very unwell and this fixation of yours is extremely unhealthy. Prayers up, little guy.

chris98251

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2t8kya0m said:

Well don't come here if you don’t like it.............

pinksheets

Reaction score
chris98251":ez1uljop said:
jamescasey1124":ez1uljop said:

Well don't come here if you don’t like it.............
He has to defend his fair maiden's honor whenever it is questioned! A very normal, healthy behavior for an adult.

pinksheets

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1sfeey1f said:
pinksheets":1sfeey1f said:
jamescasey1124":1sfeey1f said:
You're a Russ fan, not a Hawks fan. And, as you've made clear in multiple posts, you're very unwell and this fixation of yours is extremely unhealthy. Prayers up, little guy.

Ok. Don't pray for me. I don't believe in you. Your the type who loves to see the hawks losing. I don't agree with that.
This is acting out. Exactly what I'm talking about. Your favorite little funko pop played like trash again and you have to lash out. There are healthier outlets for this.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Russ' strengths aren't so strong anymore. And his weaknesses are glaring. Combined with an incompetent coach, the future is gloomy indeed.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":207ss3kw said:

Seattle deservers much better than this.
Russ has pretty much all but left this team high and dry. He has lost heart playing for this team.
Time to move on from this guy we call "too short"

Latest posts