The Roger Goodell thread

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I can not believe that the media has actually turned Rice in to a victim! :pukeface:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Comish says I ain't quitin'

Guess we will see, huh?
836c8b754b987b26e85e81ef42389356.jpg

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
As Roland said, Rog does the owners' bidding. IMO they will be bidding him to fall on his sword within a couple of days max, maybe even tomorrow. Like a good soldier, he will do so with something in the neighborhood of a 20 mil golden parachute which should help that sword wound heal quite nicely I would imagine. It will be best to handle it this way so the league can get on with football and make this finally go away.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Roger Goodell ... The man seems to have completely lost it ...

Washington Redskins issue, Domestic Violence issues, NFL Concussion issues, Seahawks issues (defensive holding flags), Bounty Gate, Jim Irsay, ...

When will this man hold himself to his own standards?

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
brimsalabim":29i01tsr said:
I can not believe that the media has actually turned Rice in to a victim! :pukeface:

He is at this point, at least a victim of double jeopardy. Not only that but he, his wife and his child just went from millionaires to minimum wage.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Someone pass the popcorn, watching Rog and his fanboys squirm is very entertaining!
8) :stirthepot:

A

Anonymous

Sports Hernia":1uu6jztk said:
Someone pass the popcorn, watching Rog and his fanboys squirm is very entertaining!
8) :stirthepot:

(waves hand) These are not the smilies you're looking for...

:snack:

Laloosh

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/509896047532212224[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/509896780293869568[/tweet]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Nice, FBI-style investigation that will be made public.

I bet a bunch of people still just want Goodell fired right now, the same guys that say let's wait to see what the real truth is when a player gets in trouble.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
How is it an independent investigation if Mara and Rooney are providing oversight?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pmmijce said:

I bet a bunch of people still just want Goodell fired right now, the same guys that say let's wait to see what the real truth is when a player gets in trouble.

I do.

Like Roger said when he suspended Payton, ignorance is not an excuse. All the sudden, I didn't know has become valid?

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Laloosh":or1piio5 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/509896047532212224[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/509896780293869568[/tweet]

former FBI guy investigating sports entity? Worked out well for Penn State, so why not? Lol.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Scottemojo":wb2pnazj said:
RolandDeschain":wb2pnazj said:

I do.

Like Roger said when he suspended Payton, ignorance is not an excuse. All the sudden, I didn't know has become valid?
He didn't know what? I'm still waiting for some one to tell me what Roger had to gain by covering up the tape and going easy on Ray boom boom Rice ?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
brimsalabim":38zrf9ma said:
Scottemojo":38zrf9ma said:
RolandDeschain":38zrf9ma said:

I do.

He didn't know what? I'm still waiting for some one to tell me what Roger had to gain by covering up the tape and going easy on Ray boom boom Rice ?
He had nothing to gain, he wasn't covering for Rice. He was simply out of touch with how seriously many take this issue. And has been in CYA mode ever since.

Latest posts