Dan Snyder claims having Dirt on Owners, Goodell

Vesuve

Reaction score
Of course this has to be corroborated and there are high-level anon sources....lots of things mentioned in this article, though. It's lengthy.

i think most of us agree, he's been awful on many fronts and having lived in the District in the past I know more than a few strong supporters of the Skins / WFT / Commanders that have given up some time ago. Many follow and support the Ravens.

Sources: Commanders boss Snyder claims 'dirt' on NFL owners, Goodell​

he tells members of his inner circle about the dirt he has accumulated on fellow owners, coaches, executives, even his own employees -- all the stuff he's learned from other sources, including private investigative firms. He never says exactly what he knows, only that in his 23 years as owner of the Washington Commanders, he knows a lot...Snyder recently told a close associate that he has gathered enough secrets to "blow up" several NFL owners, the league office and even commissioner Roger Goodell.

Entire: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...n-snyder-claims-dirt-nfl-owners-roger-goodell

chris98251

Reaction score
He has always been a rat and egomaniac, he will burn the house down or maybe more like Nero and burn Rome ( NFL) if he is to fall. Owners and Goodell delayed the vote, they have to set up a defense and deflection strategy, or hire a good hitman. This will get ugly, Snyder just in other words said he will turn on the league, burn the other owners and commissioner.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The guy is and always has been a pos. I am so glad that he doesn't own the Seahawks.

Mizak

Reaction score
He’s a bigger pos for stone walling the senate when they repeatedly asked him to testify in some committee and he refused. hes an idiot for trying to start shit with the government.

W

Welshers

GOOD! Hopefully he brings it all down! They all need to be humbled! SAD!

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm sure he does. Leeches tend to find each other.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stop talking about it Dannyboy and show the evidence, or give the My Pillow guy his schtick back.