The Ravens Are a Complete Disaster

drdiags

Reaction score
Ravens should have won last week's game in Miami. They got hosed on that 51-yd TD to the TE that was called back for OPI. Impressive that they held the Dolphins at home to 63 yds in the second half. They probably should lose badly tomorrow but they were moving pretty well against the Dolphins, just Schaub doing Schuab things with those turnovers that doomed them last week.

I look forward to this game ending. These guys and the next two teams can be spoilers. I know folks are now thinking the Seahawks O is other-worldly and the defense has its act together. I want them to be right. Just get the team into the dance.

idahohawk

Reaction score
So this means we will struggle to score 20 pts, and Clausen has a career day. Awesome.

bmorepunk":3ro551yj said:
Flacco is down for the year.

Terrell Suggs is down for the year.

Their top 2 HBs (Forsett and Taliaferro) are down.

Steve Smith is down. Their wide receiver corps is depleted with five of them out on season ending injuries. Even with this, Chris Matthews is still on the practice squad.

They've lost four TEs for the season, including Pitta. Crockett Gilmore has been playing well but is questionable to play against the Seahawks.

They've lost 3 DBs for the season, and they were not good to begin with.

In total, 17 guys out for the season and some of them are the most important players on the team.

They still have Yanda and Dumervil.

A pretty good opportunity for the Seahawks this weekend.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
According to Schefter, it's definitely Clausen today. And, it'll be only the sixth time that same QB has started vs same team in a season as QB of two different time. Last time was Orton.

Seahwaks 34
Ravens 10

Go Hawks!

kearly

Reaction score
We really should just start assuming butt kickings every week against bad teams when the Seahawks are hot like this.

Latest posts