The Radish's Memorial Game Day Forum

Largent80

Reaction score
Hoisted beers with him a couple of times at Temple Billiards when that place was full of .Net regulars. He would drive the RV over from Spokane.

He and I are big drag racing fans and were always shooting pics back and forth as well as stories.

I miss people like him, he was one of a kind.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
WB Guido.I hope you will come around more..It's always fun to read your posts

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Largent80":3jz23x0s said:
Hoisted beers with him a couple of times at Temple Billiards when that place was full of .Net regulars. He would drive the RV over from Spokane.

He and I are big drag racing fans and were always shooting pics back and forth as well as stories.

I miss people like him, he was one of a kind.

Yes he was.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":398g4j94 said:
I kept all my direct messages from Les. I can't delete them.

Same here. We emailed regularly and I still have all those too. We met for the first time in the early 00's at a Seahawks training camp in Cheney....loved him like an older brother.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":dik3bio5 said:
FlyingGreg":dik3bio5 said:

Same here. We emailed regularly and I still have all those too. We met for the first time in the early 00's at a Seahawks training camp in Cheney....loved him like an older brother.

Need a "LIKE" tag. I wish I could have met him personally.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":ghk3rqv1 said:
I am so touched by this. I had quite a few private conversations with Radish in the few years before we lost our very special friend. He told me all about how he tried to convince his own son that a fan of the Saints (Me) could be a friend a respected during a game week. His son just couldn't get it. Radish's wife did as I heard from her, as well. I have received facebook notifications well since he passed from her. Over that short period of our lives he touched mine and I will never forget him.

Until five minutes ago I never knew that y'all had respected his memory in this way. I am honored to have been his friend for that time exchanging mostly humor and other concerns. For those of you that never had an opportunity to talk with him please reach out to someone that did. Perhaps a bit of him will reach you as well and make us all better.

Happy and Sad
Nice to see you back Guido.
Hope all is well, and don't be a stranger.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3dj6xdvd said:
Jazzhawk":3dj6xdvd said:
FlyingGreg":3dj6xdvd said:

Need a "LIKE" tag. I wish I could have met him personally.
I never met the man either, except thru interactions here. All class, and had the charm, wit, and genuineness (is that a word), to defuse any situation. A true gentleman, who when his maker made him, they broke the mold.

A

Anonymous

You're right Lon, this thread is about Les, and he could spin yarns much better than I could ever hope to. Sorry to de-rail guido! :34853_doh:

My memories of him are more about the drag racing storys he shared with me. Somewhere buried in the cloud I've got a pic of him launching and doing a wheel-stand. I'll dig around. He told me racers are some of the best liars as they are always sneaking something past the tech guys. :141847_bnono:

BTW, he'll be at the game on Sunday. Somewhere in that stadium will be a seat #12 that will appear vacant, but that's his. :les: