The Naysayers

LastRideOut

Reaction score
You know why I'm here. All week I've been posting that Seattle was going to go in Detroit and win the game. Not many believed me or really understood why I was saying that all week.

That was a classic Seahawks game. I'm not surprised at all the tackles played well today. I think people underestimate just how good PC is at motivating under talented players to play to their full potential.

That was an outstanding all around complete effort by the team. Tonight is going to be sweet too. Enjoy y'all!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
This team looks like it has some tools to win. We did get the advantage of Detroit starters not playing, which may have just more or less made things even.

I'm just glad we won the coin toss in OT. I'm not sure we are celebrating if our defense goes out there first. Maybe they pull it off, but our offense getting the first opportunity was definitely the ideal situation.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You know why I'm here. All week I've been posting that Seattle was going to go in Detroit and win the game. Not many believed me or really understood why I was saying that all week.

That was a classic Seahawks game. I'm not surprised at all the tackles played well today. I think people underestimate just how good PC is at motivating under talented players to play to their full potential.

That was an outstanding all around complete effort by the team. Tonight is going to be sweet too. Enjoy y'all!
The boys are back in town.

Nice win. You could be picky, and many will be. But a gritty win against a contender opponent on the road after a blowout? Priceless.

Great effort.

knownone

Reaction score
This team looks like it has some tools to win. We did get the advantage of Detroit starters not playing, which may have just more or less made things even.

I'm just glad we won the coin toss in OT. I'm not sure we are celebrating if our defense goes out there first. Maybe they pull it off, but our offense getting the first opportunity was definitely the ideal situation.
Some of our starters weren't playing either, though.

JPatera76

Reaction score
im pretty sure i def said that detroit was kick our rears. But im glad to be wrong. Great tough win.

Smellyman

Reaction score

were the Seahawks down their OTs and Woolen? and others I may be missing. Or does it only hurt Detroit?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Some of our starters weren't playing either, though.
But according to greg olsen.. the lions were without thier two best players and were playing tremendous and doing an outstanding job.. lol while ignoring Riq was out, lucas and Cross.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I, too, chose Seattle to win in Aros' picks. I'm 2-0 thus far. Mm thanks

mrblitz

Reaction score
its seems to me that, as long as you have a Caroll-coached team, and it's in contention... it's very difficult to know what will happen... that was a great game.

knownone

Reaction score
Which is it why it more or less made things even.
But you mentioned that those injuries were an advantage to the Seahawks, which implies that Seattle was the weaker team that benefited from the Lion's injuries. Not sure if that was your intent or not.

OP
OP
L

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Injuries were a factor for both teams but that doesn't "even" it out. The reality is that Seattle got the job done when it really counted. That drive in OT was a thing of beauty.

The Lions played hard. They played tough. The effort on both teams was there but in the end, Seattle got the job done.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
But you mentioned that those injuries were an advantage to the Seahawks, which implies that Seattle was the weaker team that benefited from the Lion's injuries. Not sure if that was your intent or not.
Well it's an advantage from the perspective that going into this game they didn't have those injuries, and it evens things up from the perspective that we did have those injuries going into the game. It's both at the same time.

morgulon1

Reaction score

We were missing a couple of starting tackles , Jamal Adams , Mike Morris .