The Masters

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3p7hfeev said:
Seahawks1983":3p7hfeev said:
I'll never understand what it is about Tiger Woods that makes golf more watchable than anyone else. There are lots of great, entertaining golfers out there that aren't complete douche bags.
This. That he won 5 some-odd tournaments is irrelevant too, because the tournaments he won were mostly irrelevant as well. I just don't find him entertaining, and when he's playing the overage is all Tiger all the time = BORING.

The "All Tiger all the time" aspect also detracts from my golf viewing experience. I get that he is probably the greatest golfer who ever lived, but that doesn't mean I only want to watch him play.

Tical21

Reaction score
Still, at least for now, you need to watch every shot Tiger takes. There is still a much higher chance of something spectacular happening than any other shot you broadcast. When they follow him online in the featured group in the majors and all you see is every shot an it follows him up and down the course and it doesn't show anybody else, I can get a little bored with that, but if half of the tv coverage is only on Tiger, and it shows the highlights and important shots of others, I am perfectly fine with that. I want to see every single shot he takes. It was compelling when he was great, and it is almost equally as compelling to watch him struggle.