The latest on Jadeveon Clowney and trade partners.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Michael Lombardi is saying on twitter that trade winds are blowing hard, stay tuned. People are saying it involves a WR. More specifically, maybe Alshon to Seattle. Still not sure how I would feel about this. Depends on the price, no higher than a 4th rounder.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Isn’t Alston on the Eagles? They desperately are seeking a backup QB. Maybe Smith gets moved.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I have no interest in a trade for a WR.

Give the young kids room to grow.

OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
HawkGA":1tkkahce said:
I have no interest in a trade for a WR.

Give the young kids room to grow.

I’m with you there but it might be a combo of injuries and Pete not liking what he’s seeing from the young guys.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well my main observation if this is true is that if Pete is trading for a WR we must be in pretty deep shit.

James in PA

Reaction score
I didn’t think much of this rumor until I just read that David Moore got injured in practice and will be out “a while” according to Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGruff

Reaction score
James in PA":h48gz94h said:
I didn’t think much of this rumor until I just read that David Moore got injured in practice and will be out “a while” according to Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking he would get cut anyway.

You don't trade for someone to replace David Moore.

If they trade for someone, I dont think it has much to do with Moore..

OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Jerhawk":76772xoo said:
So... This is all rumor and speculation? Got it

Is the subject line trade guarantee? Sorry for misleading, I misjudged my audience.

Jville

Reaction score
dutchcoug":y9kdu3t2 said:
Michael Lombardi is saying on twitter that trade winds are blowing hard, stay tuned. People are saying it involves a WR. More specifically, maybe Alshon to Seattle. Still not sure how I would feel about this. Depends on the price, no higher than a 4th rounder.

Thanks for posting. Links are always welcomed as a manner of courtesy. The only link I see is ..................... [tweet]https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/1165029318533234693[/tweet]
........................... without links to specific team or player, the audience would include all 32 NFL teams and players and fans. Given that audience, this thread fits better into the "NFL NATION" forum.

EDIT: The above tweet appears to be a teaser / promotion to listen in on a podcast.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
^doesnt really say much about the seahawks does it .....guess I could say I also heard that the seahawks are possibly quasi interested in a trade for Saquon Barkley...

sutz

Reaction score
Jville":1bqyn0jy said:
dutchcoug":1bqyn0jy said:

Thanks for posting. Links are always welcomed as a manner of courtesy. The only link I see is ..................... [tweet]https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/1165029318533234693[/tweet]
........................... without links to specific team or player, the audience would include all 32 NFL teams and players and fans. Given that audience, this thread fits better into the "NFL NATION" forum.

EDIT: The above tweet appears to be a teaser / promotion to listen in on a podcast.
Yeah, OP goes from "Michael Lombardi" to "people are saying." Quite a leap.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks really don't need another WR ; even with Moore out for awhile and even Metcalf for a game or two . I was thinking that Moore was probably gone anyway. If they keep Jazz and Ursua they should be ok . IMO

xray

Reaction score
Seymour said:
Well my main observation if this is true is that if Pete is trading for a WR we must be in pretty deep shit.[/quot

He can't be that lame...can he?

OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
sutz":tmp85qcb said:
Jville":tmp85qcb said:
dutchcoug":tmp85qcb said:

Yeah, OP goes from "Michael Lombardi" to "people are saying." Quite a leap.

Sorry for hurting your feeling for interpreting a tweet and the hear say within the comments. If you don't know what rumor means, I can't help you. I see way more vague rumors on this board that doesn't get you people riled up. Relax kids.

SeaChase

Reaction score
With the injury to Lamar Miller, I bet Houston will be looking for a RB instead.

Latest posts