the halftime show

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I enjoyed it and I usually don't watch the halftime show. My 8 year old son thought it was awesome.

I saw Bruno in an interview earlier in the week. I didn't know much about the kid but he is from Hawaii and as a child used to perform at pool party's for the players during pro bowl.

The interviewer said ,"Bruno your Hawaiian so you must be pulling for the broncos?" He was like what? Why? The interviewer told him that Denver had a hawaiin player. Mars said no he was pulling for Russell. The. He laughed and said we kind of look alike. Same hair.

I decided to give the half time show a listen after that.

samwize77

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":27g0h1xn said:
I wasn't listening over the sound of me yelling "GTFO BRUNO AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE GAME!" over and over.
^ This I was in full tilt football mode

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was very impressed. My dad had been talking about how lame the Super Bowl halftime shows are and then during halftime he said "These guys are GOOD. This band is amazing!"

That really was one of the best halftime shows I have ever seen, from a music standpoint.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
I always enjoy the halftime, but I really didn't enjoy this one at all. Yes, I am an old fart and enjoy great music that I know. I simply didn't get into it at all and after about ten minutes went to the kitchen to work on snacks and not worried about missing anything. It remained on in the background but nothing drew back my attention. My wife, who is into the current music scene watched the entire halftime and her critique was that is was okay, but nothing special.

But, if it was my team up by 22 points at the time I would have rocked down to Tiny Tim blasting out Tiptoe Through the Tulips on his electric uke with the Teletubbies singing backup and thought it the best for ages.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I was impressed. not a bruno mars fan but he was great.