The fix was in

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2kv1l4t1 said:
You Seahawk fans that actually live in Seattle & will therefore become Kraken fans will have a field day with the conspiracy theories in the NHL.

& #85 for the Titans is Pruitt not Judon.

You right my bad. Regardless he's a punk!

Spohawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":jwutzt4l said:
Spohawks":jwutzt4l said:
Why would 75% of owners be cool with it not being fixed in their favor? Because they get 100% of their share of all the NFLmoney (-box seat/Jersey sales) These are business people first, not fans first.

And the players, coaches, GM's and refs?

They're all in on the fix. Wow, what a grift this is, 75 years of NFL football and not one time this has been exposed.

Or...........how bout this theory. Fans are too emotionally invested, and that causes them to watch games with tunnel vision only on their team, combined with flawed human beings in striped shirts not being 100% accurate in their interpretation of very subjective rules, and that leads to inconsistency in penalties and calls that appear to said irrationally emotional fan as biased?

Hmm, probably not though right. I'm sure you guys are right, and thousands and thousand of people have been in on the fix for decades. I'm sure that's it.

Giphy

They legally can't talk about it. They are highly paid employees, they will do whatever their boss tells them to do.

How long was professional wrestling around before it was exposed as fake? Don't let decades get in the way of the truth.

You have to stop living in fairy tale land, its a 3rd grade dream that "The Hawks are really battling it out VS the dreaded rivals" a long Lol its a show man, a broadway production.

The NFL legally has to use the words "Presentation" at the start or end of the show. Presentation means "a play". The NFL stopped being a SPORT in the 1920s.

I don't say these things to get under people's skin or because I am crazy. I say it so you don't wrap your life and emotions around a made up show.

For many years a Seahawk win or loss would effect me for days after, so I get how it can effect people. We need to stop thinking this is real.

chris98251

Reaction score
Spohawks":3jtqo0e7 said:
Sgt. Largent":3jtqo0e7 said:
Spohawks":3jtqo0e7 said:
Why would 75% of owners be cool with it not being fixed in their favor? Because they get 100% of their share of all the NFLmoney (-box seat/Jersey sales) These are business people first, not fans first.

They're all in on the fix. Wow, what a grift this is, 75 years of NFL football and not one time this has been exposed.

Or...........how bout this theory. Fans are too emotionally invested, and that causes them to watch games with tunnel vision only on their team, combined with flawed human beings in striped shirts not being 100% accurate in their interpretation of very subjective rules, and that leads to inconsistency in penalties and calls that appear to said irrationally emotional fan as biased?

Hmm, probably not though right. I'm sure you guys are right, and thousands and thousand of people have been in on the fix for decades. I'm sure that's it.

Giphy

They legally can't talk about it. They are highly paid employees, they will do whatever their boss tells them to do.

How long was professional wrestling around before it was exposed as fake? Don't let decades get in the way of the truth.

You have to stop living in fairy tale land, its a 3rd grade dream that "The Hawks are really battling it out VS the dreaded rivals" a long Lol its a show man, a broadway production.

The NFL legally has to use the words "Presentation" at the start or end of the show. Presentation means "a play". The NFL stopped being a SPORT in the 1920s.

I don't say these things to get under people's skin or because I am crazy. I say it so you don't wrap your life and emotions around a made up show.

For many years a Seahawk win or loss would effect me for days after, so I get how it can effect people. We need to stop thinking this is real.

So if the NFL is fixed, then so is the MLB, NBA, WNBA, all the Soccer leagues world wide, Rugby, Pool, Poker, and everything else I guess. Who knew Vince McMahon had that much power.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Spohawks":1zmb2iwj said:

Yikes well

Spohawks

Reaction score
chris98251":1yhfe3ts said:
Spohawks":1yhfe3ts said:
Sgt. Largent":1yhfe3ts said:
Spohawks":1yhfe3ts said:

Giphy

So if the NFL is fixed, then so is the MLB, NBA, WNBA, all the Soccer leagues world wide, Rugby, Pool, Poker, and everything else I guess. Who knew Vince McMahon had that much power.

Show me one sport where there are milllions/billions involved each year and there is no fixing going on?

chris98251

Reaction score
Spohawks":13w1fy8g said:
chris98251":13w1fy8g said:
Spohawks":13w1fy8g said:
Sgt. Largent":13w1fy8g said:

Giphy

Show me one sport where there are milllions/billions involved each year and there is no fixing going on?

So you support Vince McMahon controls the world..............

Latest posts