The fix was in

Jerhawk

Reaction score
When Matthew Judon #85 assaulted Jamal Adams and gave him the business after a run play with no penalty, I was furious.
Then a couple plays later, Jordyn Brooks throws #85 Judon out of bounds and got a 15 yard penalty.

There were numerous instances throughout the game where the referees steered this game.
This game vs the Titans was the most egregious and blatant form of steering by the officials I've seen in a long time.

You guys think that our offense mysteriously stopped moving the ball, and started giving up chunks of yards to the league's adorable child, Henry, by coincidence? No. This game was clearly fixed.

I'm sick of the NFL. They intentionally made this game close and gave Tennessee the win because that's how it was scripted.

You guys can flame away at me all you want with your Xs and Os. I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that this game was steered and fixed by the NFL.

andyh64000

Reaction score
The only fix is that we have a terrible defensive coordinator.

PNW

Reaction score
They took away a Julio TD, it could also be argued that Russ ended the game with a safety, but they gave him the forward progress call. There were some crappy calls for both teams, Seattle seemed to get it worse but I wouldn’t call it a fixed conspiracy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Game was steered but if the Hawks “put away” the opponent in the 3rd qtr the zebra factor doesn’t matter.
Seattle played undisciplined football in the second half, and the defensive and offense went into “prevent” mode.
Aggressive football wins, passive “play not to lose” football loses.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Taunting call was BS too

I hate it when the NFL has a "new focus for this year" and goes out of their way to find things that arent there

Boycie

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3szisrn1 said:
Taunting call was BS too

I hate it when the NFL has a "new focus for this year" and goes out of their way to find things that arent there

I don't understand why taunting is such a focus? Call it if it is egregious, but let them play. This is a contact sport, and it adds to the excitement.

hawker84

Reaction score
Oh please. We were out played and out coached in the second half. Bad called on both sides. Game should have been over on the Wilson safety... Pete Ball is alive and well in 2021.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":vdvkx9qp said:
Oh please. We were out played and out coached in the second half. Bad called on both sides. Game should have been over on the Wilson safety... Pete Ball is alive and well in 2021.

Because that's how it was scripted. We're all being deceived

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want what Jerhawk has been smoking..
Jk the steer jobs I have seen involves the Steelers(multiple)
and the Saints(Katrina)in NFC title game.
This isn't that for me..I saw the offense go one way and old Russ
showed up.

xray

Reaction score
No fix . One team was better conditioned and coached for the outcome of this game in OT.

kf3339

Reaction score
xray":2znqaz1k said:
No fix . One team was better conditioned and coached for the outcome of this game in OT.

Agreed. Our poor conditioning showed in the second half. That's on PC for not getting starters into game condition in preseason. A team like the Titans is really physical all game long. We didn't look prepared for an entire game of this type of play.

But the second half coaching was just brutal. They didn't play to win. Just not to lose. It's a PC constant that never changes.

If you want to see a team that does it correctly, watch TB.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Of course its fixed. With Billions of dollars on the line in advertising and vegas betting , would you leave anything to chance?

The NFL is profit sharing, there is no US vs THEM in real time and that profit sharing is what gets every team owner on board with the fix.

Its just like WWE. Are many of the hits real? Yes. Is the outcome known before hand? Yes!

Lol The NFL's best kicker (Meyer) misses a PAT and makes the score so it can be easily tied up for overtime. Why? More advertising cash.

The refs have to make calls against both sides to keep it seem legitimate. Its part of the art of deception.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I feel we’re gunna see a lot of games like this not that the NFL has its wonderful partnership with Sports Bets and crap. Let’s be real lol the minute the NFL the okayed the sports betting and crap like this was the the minute they gave the green light. Lol Seattle didn’t removed themselves from the 2nd half. The refs did. And they made it apparent all game. To me it became noticeable when DK got a great 2 in one penalty that was head scratching. Or when we had a “false start” and penalized 10 yard while the Titans on offense had a false start and was only penalized.. 5 yards.

Or how about the long hall toss to DK where the CB “defended it” but lol never even once turned around to play the ball.. that’s a PI all day every day in Flowers. The list literally is long of shit penalties that happened this game that, quite frankly turns me off from even caring about the rest of the season.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Spohawks":238c3ila said:
Of course its fixed. With Billions of dollars on the line in advertising and vegas betting , would you leave anything to chance?

The NFL is profit sharing, there is no US vs THEM in real time and that profit sharing is what gets every team owner on board with the fix.

Its just like WWE. Are many of the hits real? Yes. Is the outcome known before hand? Yes!

Lol The NFL's best kicker (Meyer) misses a PAT and makes the score so it can be easily tied up for overtime. Why? More advertising cash.

The refs have to make calls against both sides to keep it seem legitimate. Its part of the art of deception.
This post sure comes across as completely sarcastic, incredibly far-fetched, or yet another troll job. Are you actually claiming Meyers is skilled enough to donk a PAT attempt off an upright and make it fall foul whenever he wants to? And all that so the team that pays him (which had the lead at the time) could potentially lose so the league can make more money?

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Somos doces":18gdy2sd said:
Spohawks":18gdy2sd said:

This post sure comes across as completely sarcastic, incredibly far-fetched, or yet another troll job. Are you actually claiming Meyers is skilled enough to donk a PAT attempt off an upright and make it fall foul whenever he wants to? And all that so the team that pays him (which had the lead at the time) could potentially lose so the league can make more money?

Just like in WWE. The players are paid to perform. If the script tells him to miss the kick, then that's what will happen.

You guys think it's odd the Pats won the Super bowl after 9/11? The Saints winning the Superbowl after Katrina? Peyton getting one on the way out. Bettis getting the win in his final game Superbowl XL.

Every season has a script. Every game has a script. The script is based on the all mighty dollar. Which teams have the fan base, which players are more marketable, etc.
We got our victory in 48. Our revenue didn't meet the league standards, so we've been iced out.

Money talks.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Look it up on youtube. Skilled kickers can hit the field goal post on cue at any point. I can't, but they can all day.

"The team that pays him". This is the biggest misunderstanding in sports. The team that pays him is the NFL. The money is shared between the teams, its all the NFL, the teams are just departments within the company.

Do you really think an extreamly large corporation is going to lose billions of dollars just so we can watch a fair game? Come on man...no chance.

With a smile on thier face, people knowingly watch fake sitcoms all day. Its the exact same but this has a hint of "It might be real".

It's all a show with well paid actors. But like any high action movie, its fun to watch.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Spohawks":1fzvhub5 said:
Look it up on youtube. Skilled kickers can hit the field goal post on cue at any point. I can't, but they can all day.

"The team that pays him". This is the biggest misunderstanding in sports. The team that pays him is the NFL. The money is shared between the teams, its all the NFL, the teams are just departments within the company.

Do you really think an extreamly large corporation is going to lose billions of dollars just so we can watch a fair game? Come on man...no chance.

With a smile on thier face, people knowingly watch fake sitcoms all day. Its the exact same but this has a hint of "It might be real".

It's all a show with well paid actors. But like any high action movie, its fun to watch.
OK, so it's another troll job. :2thumbs:

Spohawks

Reaction score
Lol the word Troll is used when someone disagrees with your strong beliefs. I personally was sold it was the Hawks VS the world at one point...until I researched it. The NFL went to court to ensure that every team was not taxed individually, but as a whole. They don't hide it, we just want to believe its the Hawks VS every other team.

Latest posts