The Bizarro Seahawks as drafted by GM Todd McShay

lukerguy

Reaction score
I don't know about that. Trent Williams was selected before Okung, so it would have been impossible to draft him. I'm not sure how many other players on the bizzaro draft have the same situation, but that make it less interesting to me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Just real quick points, he had us taking Trent Williams instead of Okung. One problem is Trent went ahead of Okung. Another point is he had us taking guys we didnt actually have a pick. Other than that.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
I was just reading this.. I actually like the mock offense minus the big elepahant in the room named Andy Dalton.
Defensively I dont think we would be close to as good as the current Seahawks team.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
The Randall Cobb pick would have been nice. Just saying. I'll add Decker, as well, but that man was thrown to Black Hole Sherman in the SB and disappeared.

ceej22

Reaction score
First off Cobb/Decker/Toon is not better than Tate/Baldwin/Harvin.

Actually that's all I wanted to say.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I kinda like it, although the backend of the defense would be soft.

Decker and Cobb makes our WR corps a lot more dynamic. Plus, we wouldn't be spending all that money on Rice and Harvin.

JPP and Chandler would've been a sick DE combo. Great pass rush and better against the run on both sides. Not sure if our defense wouldv'e survived with a better pass rush and a softer backend.

Offense would've probably been better except for Dalton. Our OL would've been good. Oh, and for the Trent Williams comments.....uh, they're going off of the mock drafts which didn't have Williams going to Washington, obviously. You can't have an accurate mock draft that has us picking someone that was already picked. So, in THOSE drafts, Williams was available to us. Williams has missed much less time than Okung, so I'd say it might be a better pick. Imagine Beast Mode behind that OL. Nice, even Dalton might've looked better.

Also funny...most of us are less than enthused about the Carpenter pick. Sure, he's been ok, but not 1st round value. Funny how the mocked pick is a barely used backup. So even though we don't like the pick, and Carp has underperformed, PC and JS still look better than the draft analysts.

Latest posts