The 49ers will not make the superb owl

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
As much as the entire media is fellating them, I see them getting bounced from the playoffs, or losing the Owl.

Damn I hope so anyway, I can't think of any team I hate more.
One of the many reasons I have followed this forum for over 12 years is because of people like you. đź‘Ť

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Niners are going to steamroll their way to the Owl.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Their defense better play better against these next teams or they're in trouble...
The weakness in the 49ers is thier DB'S. Every team knows this. They have known this for a few seasons now.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

"Jimmy G isnt good enough"

" We need a QB that can take advantage of our very talented Offense "

" The 49ers need to score 30+ points to win because our DBS are trash.19 points ain't good enough "

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It’s starting to look pretty real for the. I believe their biggest hurdle is Dallas and then kc if they get that far.

Nunya

Reaction score
Myself, I have no hate for the 49ers. They are a good competitive team in our division that usually helps us be a stronger team ourselves. Seems silly to hate a team just because they are division rivalries, especially once the Seahawks are out of the chase. Of all the teams left, I would rather see a team in the NFC West win it all than some team we would seldom even care about unless we were playing them. Plus, it kind of show the strength of our division.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I want the "Quest for 6" to last for as long as I breathe oxygen. If for no other reason than all of the niner fans who weren't even eating solid foods the last time they won a chip who act like they are some feared dynamo because of what Montana/Young/Rice 'nem accomplished.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I want the "Quest for 6" to last for as long as I breathe oxygen. If for no other reason than all of the niner fans who weren't even eating solid foods the last time they won a chip who act like they are some feared dynamo because of what Montana/Young/Rice 'nem accomplished.

Whatever you do, do not tell that wish to that shopkeeper in that little shop that wasn't there last week.

norcalrocks

Reaction score
The weakness in the 49ers is thier DB'S. Every team knows this. They have known this for a few seasons now.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

"Jimmy G isnt good enough"

" We need a QB that can take advantage of our very talented Offense "

" The 49ers need to score 30+ points to win because our DBS are trash.19 points ain't good enough "

norcalrocks

Reaction score
And with Purdy they're are doing just that

Cowboys week, this is getting fun

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The thing about the 49ers, is with the exception of the Commanders (I still hate the name change), they've only beaten teams with bad (bottom ranked) defenses and losing records. I think they're overhyped and it will show out when they play a top defense, and teams with winning records.

IIRC the Commanders played with their third string QB in that game as well.

To be fair B Purdy technically third string himself.