The 12th Man vs. the Texan Fan

Spokanefan

Reaction score
Early in the game, it sounded as though their fans were every bit as loud as ours, and it disrupted our offense & cost us some penalties. Unlike when we're at C-Link, though, the home fans folded up their collective tents and gave up. In OT, when they could have helped their team win, the fans were nowhere to be heard! What a contrast to our place - tied 20-20 (or w/the visiting team rallying), the 12th Man would have been screaming for the entire 4th quarter & OT.....but instead it sounded like a cemetery.

It is unbelievable that they shut up when the Texan's still had every chance to win, and when being super loud actually would definitely have influenced what the Seahawks could do on offense. This is an absolutely black & white contrast to our home field, and once again, points to how just how special a home we have in Seattle at Century Link......

OP
OP
S

Spokanefan

Reaction score
Great point, you could really hear it - it's unbelievable that while the game is still on the line that they'd start booing, regardless of whether or not they like what Schaub's done. This clearly shows the impact of negativity vs. the positivity that Pete's fostered; didn't used to think that this had much place in sports, but it's starting to be impossible to overlook with these Seahawks. Staying in the moment, keeping the past in the past, and refusing to let what happened before have anything to do what happens next.......

OrFan

Reaction score
Blitzfan":310tuo7j said:
In O.T. they were making the most noise booing their own team.

Yeah, I started laughing when I heard that. For the most part they have a good fan base, but that made them look stupid.

Exittium

Reaction score
I actually would have though the seahawks would channel that "energy" from the crowd to their favor seeing as how they weren't really booing seattle either...