That play where Wagner blew up Peyton

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2f8nae6f said:
On espn they were talking about it yesterday and they said the coaches said they played that Wagner hit over and over again and that the Broncos were confident it won't happen again.
Maybe not by B-wags, we got something for my Mann....

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
If memory serves, after that hit one of his team mates offers him a hand up and Peyton just grimaces and waves him off. That hurt to watch!

Exittium

Reaction score
Well time goes by quick.. I just sat here for about 10 mins watching that gif just replay over and over... its soo amusing to think Payton hasn't had the pleasure of meeting the ones who are actually going to be leveling him.

Happy

Reaction score
Exittium":3n7szpbl said:
Well time goes by quick.. I just sat here for about 10 mins watching that gif just replay over and over... its soo amusing to think Payton hasn't had the pleasure of meeting the ones who are actually going to be leveling him.

That's ten minutes well spent right there. Keep up the good work. :)

Exittium

Reaction score
Happy":j5i9wqjc said:
Exittium":j5i9wqjc said:

That's ten minutes well spent right there. Keep up the good work. :)

Lol thanks, I think I came to a conclusion is.. they have Osweiler as a back up.. and if he takes repeated hits like that, there's no way he's finishing the game. (I'm not wishing or wanting injury to anyone.)