Texan Fans showed some class

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I have to say the Texans fans showed some class. Welcomed me on their boards and even gave Bennett a standing O in the game as a show of respect. When they showed Bennett's dad in the stands yelling to hear how his son was doing, one of the Texan fans yelled at the camera to leave him alone (and other Texan fans were putting their hands on his shoulder showing support).
Some other fan bases could learn a thing or two from them

Hell of a game Houston, you have a damn good team (and fans)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Much respect to Texans fans, hopefully its them we see if we make it to the Super Bowl.

Seeker

Reaction score
Yeah even the players seemed cool. I saw plenty of scenes of hawks and texans players patting each other on the back after tough, physical plays.

Zowert

Reaction score
I noticed the Texans fan screaming at the camera man. It wasn't cool for the camera crew to focus on a father in distress and that Texans fan knew it (who was likely a father himself, given his instinct to react).

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yep. Great fans. I feel for them because Hawks fans have been on the opposite side of this kind of game before. This game was pretty epic.

Exittium

Reaction score
Zowert":4jpkbdqw said:
I noticed the Texans fan screaming at the camera man. It wasn't cool for the camera crew to focus on a father in distress and that Texans fan knew it (who was likely a father himself, given his instinct to react).

Agreed, I hate when the media uses someone else's misfortune (at the time) to get some rating up or whatever. But thankfully he returned back to the stadium and will be flying with the team on wards

seahawks08

Reaction score
Kudos to the fans, really classy, asked me if I went to the locker room and give a pep talk at the half and finally they told me Seahawks are unbeatable. They are really friendly, great hospitality from the time I landed in the city and really class. My hats off and with respect I wanna say, Thank you! You guys are just awesome.

kc311

Reaction score
Glad you could come enjoy our weather! 95 degrees and humid...

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Everything about that team and fanbase was classy today. Texans are like that, though. Very hospitable, friendly people. This was one of the most brutally physical games I've seen in recent memory (at least in the sense that it went both ways, between both teams), but there was very little trash talk and pushing/shoving going on after plays.

And man... That JJ Watt is everything he is advertised to be. We broke dude's nose and he was still relentless in his pursuit. That said, the guy seems to be a bit of a liability against the run, which we exploited a bit today.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bobincovington":1cykkjza said:
I have to say the Texans fans showed some class. Welcomed me on their boards and even gave Bennett a standing O in the game as a show of respect. When they showed Bennett's dad in the stands yelling to hear how his son was doing, one of the Texan fans yelled at the camera to leave him alone (and other Texan fans were putting their hands on his shoulder showing support).
Some other fan bases could learn a thing or two from them

Hell of a game Houston, you have a damn good team (and fans)

Typical actually. It's seldom that you see opposing fans, outside of Eugene, enjoy the injury of a player. I'd been to many Oiler games back in the day and as I reported here earlier in the week, they are very good fans down there in Houston. You pointing that out is thoughtful as well.

Shaz

Reaction score
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Houston and their fans

Very classy bunch