Tat It Up!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have three tats and they all look like prison tats on a good day. I have meant to get a pro-level Seahawks tat for YEARS to cover the back door garbage that has stained my skin for waaaaay too many years. So I finally connected with a friend who knows a REAL artist that can make these sad, bad memories on my skin go away. Here's an example of what I mean...

10550986_10204259009386087_3837258300826987540_n.jpg

oasis

Reaction score
Aros":1szqffg8 said:
I have three tats and they all look like prison tats on a good day. I have meant to get a pro-level Seahawks tat for YEARS to cover the back door garbage that has stained my skin for waaaaay too many years. So I finally connected with a friend who knows a REAL artist that can make these sad, bad memories on my skin go away. Here's an example of what I mean...

Cool. So that's you in your avatar?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
tleise32":tretrskj said:
sorry for my vicious personal attack above, OP if you need counceling from that please foot me the bill

I am not sure but I think I will survive. :p

Hawks46

Reaction score
That is a sick tattoo. Not my style, but I can appreciate it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":lnb1ypmp said:
tleise32":lnb1ypmp said:
sorry for my vicious personal attack above, OP if you need counceling from that please foot me the bill

I am not sure but I think I will survive. :p

You may Aros but I have a feeling someone else may not, at least within these forums for long.

Largent80

Reaction score
Finally found a very good and reasonable artist here where I live. Most of mine were done at Everett tattoo emporium by Dick (who is an awesome artist). Plus a few in Thailand. Mr. Matt and I got inked up on the same day in 2007.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":18jgcfsf said:

I'm not really into tats as I think 95% of them look like crap, but that with color in the right spots will be a fantastic work of art. That has to be expensive as hell!

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
It's high-quality work to be sure, but not a subject I would ever entertain. For one, I don't think the ring is particularly pretty. Also, I think it's too much focus on this one event when who knows, we could win several of them. You could run out of appropriate places to ink, unless you want SB LVII's ring circling your junk.

I'd stick with the fundamentals of what I love about the Seahawks, including the symbolism and imagery of the team, logos, #12, etc. and tie that into a design unique to me.

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2xot2ce0 said:
It's high-quality work to be sure, but not a subject I would ever entertain. For one, I don't think the ring is particularly pretty. Also, I think it's too much focus on this one event when who knows, we could win several of them. You could run out of appropriate places to ink, unless you want SB LVII's ring circling your junk.

I'd stick with the fundamentals of what I love about the Seahawks, including the symbolism and imagery of the team, logos, #12, etc. and tie that into a design unique to me.

More like mine?

QeICLy2

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
I like tats that are tastefully done on other people, only because I can't bring myself to carry it out on my own skin. I also think sport related tats enter the danger zone. All things considered, the only thing that is timeless and would never need to be changed is an image of a seahawk. Perhaps one could add a 12 or something representing the organization tied into the original work.

All in the eye of the beholder, but seriously, who tats their rump with bizarre images of your favorite players? Wrong.

f189496a884610ebff1838ab93f9b724.600x.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":r4c22zcz said:
I like tats that are tastefully done on other people, only because I can't bring myself to carry it out on my own skin. I also think sport related tats enter the danger zone. All things considered, the only thing that is timeless and would never need to be changed is an image of a seahawk. Perhaps one could add a 12 or something representing the organization tied into the original work.

All in the eye of the beholder, but seriously, who tats their rump with bizarre images of your favorite players? Wrong.

Is that Beavisand Butthead? .......oh wait I see it, it's a bad tat of the 2 brothers that scored a grand total of 8 points in 2 games against Seattle this last season. 8)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":yq2w418p said:
Jay-Dog":yq2w418p said:

Is that Beavisand Butthead? .......oh wait I see it, it's a bad tat of the 2 brothers that scored a grand total of 8 points in 2 games against Seattle this last season. 8)

I think you were correct the first time.

That tattoo is literally butt-ugly!

Largent80

Reaction score
That belongs in the worlds worst tats of all time. I love the Hawk logo over the skyline, that is sick.

Rainger

Reaction score
Aros, I guess you know my reply. If you found what you want and YOU love it. Go for it.

I know I am still stoked about the tat I got to commemorate this year and my love for the team and every hawks fan I meet thinks it is great as well.

I am sure if you love it most others will too and besides who gives a shit what they think!

Go Hawks! Go Hawk tattoos!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":j5j3wnv3 said:

That had to be the result of a lost bet of some sort. There's no way someone tats this on their ass willingly.

Latest posts