Tat It Up!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My tat will involve the Hawk logo of course and some other symbolic artwork that is timeless, not limited to one event or era.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
I am sure you will come up with something cool. Not sure where your old work is located on you body and how much you need to cover up. Sounds like your ink buddy will find a new twist that will get you stoked, so good luck, and do share when you decide on your artwork! I personally like Polynesian artists with clean, yet intricate designs.

DSC07919

kpak76

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":2rcq8lsp said:
I like tats that are tastefully done on other people, only because I can't bring myself to carry it out on my own skin. I also think sport related tats enter the danger zone. All things considered, the only thing that is timeless and would never need to be changed is an image of a seahawk. Perhaps one could add a 12 or something representing the organization tied into the original work.

All in the eye of the beholder, but seriously, who tats their rump with bizarre images of your favorite players? Wrong.

f189496a884610ebff1838ab93f9b724.600x.jpg

From the tattoo fantasy football league?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That is sad. The man now has 2 asses on his ass. Or has 3 a**holes?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Aros":1ntekeoj said:
I have three tats and they all look like prison tats on a good day. I have meant to get a pro-level Seahawks tat for YEARS to cover the back door garbage that has stained my skin for waaaaay too many years. So I finally connected with a friend who knows a REAL artist that can make these sad, bad memories on my skin go away. Here's an example of what I mean...

10550986_10204259009386087_3837258300826987540_n.jpg
The SB ring depicted in 3/4 profile--your tat artist really is an artist. It's mind-blowing!

huskylawyer

Reaction score
I have a few tattoos and my GF has a fair amount as well. Slave to the Needle is the best Tattoo shop in the PNW IMHO, and that's the only place I'll go (though my guy is booked 3 months in advance at all times).

I have a Husky and Wolverine on my lower right leg (I'm a Washington and Michigan alum), the legal scales of justice on my shoulder, and a Samurai on my right forearm. I'll sleeve it up eventually. I can't get to crazy with a Tyson face tattoo lol as clients my look elsewhere.

Attached is the Samarai. Not the best pic because it was shortly after it was done and still healing (with camera phone).

Attachments

• sam1.jpg
    sam1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,014
  • sam2.jpg
    sam2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,014

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'd consider a Seahawk logo tat if it wasn't for the fact they update/change it every few years.