Tarvaris Jackson released by Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGunning101

Reaction score
TJack was a warrior for us. Playing a 3/4 a season with the pec on his throwing side torn up as heck endeared him to me. So much of playing quarterback is innate - either you have it or not. Not a guy without his flaws but better than Brady Quinn and if he wants to come back, you know he's content to be #2 to Russell and knows the score.

I say bring him back. With our D, if Russell were to (God forbid) go down for 2 games, TJack puts us in a position to win. Not enough backups you can say that about.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
TJ was tough as nails, but tough ain't enough. He probably is a great guy and a good team mate, but that doesn't win any games. That experiment is over IMO. But as always, I have trust in P&J and if they see an advantage in bringing him back, I can accept it. And hope that he never has to see the field.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I want him in seattle ! I was a tad upset when he signed with the Bills earlier in the offseason

this guy is the guy I want to come in and play incase anything happens to Wilson.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I'd be down with it as long as he never, ever takes a snap. Yeah he was tough as nails and good in the locker room, but does everyone have amnesia of what the offense looked like when he was the QB?

kigenzun

Reaction score
I prefer both Brady Quinn(@#2) & Jerrod Johnson(@#3) to Tjack(at all lol). I believe we counted quite a coup to get a 7th from Buffalo out of him, and the QB starved Bills just released him for nothing. ‘Nuff said.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Everything I have heard from OTAs is that Quinn looks terrible. Garbage.

I really like TJack. He will play hurt, he is VERY well respected in this locker room, he can win a game or two. And bottom line, there is nothing anyone can say that would convince he is not a better QB than Brady effing Quinn.

Bring back TJack!!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Oh no....hopefully the Seahawks stay away from TJack. Last thing this team needs is a 8 year vet who still can't read defenses.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I would support the move if PC & JS thought it was the right thing to do. If not, I'm ok with that too.

I mean.... TJ! TJ! TJ!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Pass, I rather have a young guy with upside that actually has the mental faculties it takes to read a defense. I think Pete and John have seen enough T-joke to last a lifetime. That said, Id rather have him over Quinn.

getnasty

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3ue82jax said:
Oh no....hopefully the Seahawks stay away from TJack. Last thing this team needs is a 8 year vet who still can't read defenses.

Have you ever heard of Brady Quinn? TJack as a starter = D- TJack as a backup = A+.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
getnasty":3qjafql6 said:
hawkfan68":3qjafql6 said:

Have you ever heard of Brady Quinn? TJack as a starter = D- TJack as a backup = A+.

Lol, I'm hoping this means if he doesn't actually play it's A+ and if he does D- . . .

otter

Reaction score
I'm all for TJack coming back. After the year he put in here, and then to go through what he did last year knowing that he wasn't gonna win the starting job and was just being kept incase one of the new guys didn't measure up. Bring the man back, give him the back-up job. He was a WARRIOR here.

Status
Not open for further replies.