Tariq Woolen: "I'M THE RECEIVER NOW"

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Who cares. This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen play. Imagine we had a little better of one. With this O we might go places. Think it’s time to change from whatever they are doing to something else. This defense is putrid.

toffee

Reaction score
The young man in the picture is a multi-millionaire in the making, anyone who has daughters of suitable age, please take notes. He could be found at Seahawks training facility on weekdays, 9-5. There will be competitions, so bring your A game.

May the cupid be with you.

Last edited:

Polk738

Reaction score
Completely forgot he had one in the Falcons game, at least SOMEONE is making plays on this defense

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Some huge defensive disappointments so far, but wow we hit those mid-round picks out of the park this year.
Tariq is a legit DROY candidate. Just hope being on a bad D doesn't count against him in the voting. Though hopefully by the last quarter of the season hopefully the D will have come together and not be embarrassing at that point.

toffee

Reaction score
3 INT in 5 Games, if this young man keeps it up, he could have 9 INTs in regular season, and he shall be feared by all QBs. At some point, INTs will be hard to come by as no QBs look to his side anymore.

INTs leader of the past 3 seasons:

2021:
Trevon Diggs: 11
JC Jackson: 8
Amani Oruwariye: 6

2020:
Xavien Howard: 10
J. C. Jackson: 9
Tyrann Mathieu: 6

2019:
Stephon Gilmore: 6
Anthony Harris: 6
Tre'Davious White: 6

As for fun, INTs of Sherm:
2011: 4
2012: 8
2013: 8
2014: 4
2015: 2
2016: 4
2017: 2
2019: 3

Not sure Tre Flowers had any INTs? Woolen is on track to match Sherm's best seasons.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I think he has more receptions than the other rookie WRs, so maybe he is.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
45HoattUformatjpgnamesmall
Sorry mr. or ms. photographer I didnt give you credit, believe it's official Seahawks pic...

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There are SEVERAL Cornerbacks who don't get 4 picks in a full season. This kid has 4 picks in his first 6 games OF HIS CAREER.
Dayum

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There was someone who pointed out that Tariq was the next Sherman. That seemed ridiculous at the time, and I dismissed it.
But take a bow. You were right. That was a great projection.

Seems odd to compare him to a HOF and one of the best CB to ever play for the Seahawks, but if another vet is going to call him 'a walking gold jacket' then by all means.

INTs are one thing. But the guy has a nose for the ball, (hence the turnovers collected), and is playing his position well. He isn't just ball-hawking by gambling out there.