Taking the wife to a game. Finally.

rightbench

Reaction score
Moved to Cali after HS. Met and married my wife here. She's born and raised here.

Finally getting the chance to take her to the Clink for the Seahawks Chiefs game before Christmas!

We've seen 3 preseason Chargers Hawks games but she knows she's in for a treat with the real deal.

Just wanted to share my excitement.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Right on! Totally cool pre-Christmas fun.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Good times!! I hope you have a blast.

I still haven't seen a game at Century Link. Last time I saw them play was in Husky Stadium. Pretty so-so experience.

But Century Link against the Chiefs?? Bring the noise and help them beat the ex-division rival Chiefs.

OP
OP
rightbench

rightbench

Reaction score
That's the plan. We were fortunate to get tickets in the Hawks Nest thanks to some amazing friends. What are the pregame bars up in pioneer square? I think we'll be wandering around to wn most of the day before the game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
rightbench":38fs2d71 said:
That's the plan. We were fortunate to get tickets in the Hawks Nest thanks to some amazing friends. What are the pregame bars up in pioneer square? I think we'll be wandering around to wn most of the day before the game.

I like Temple Billiards.
Was the .Net “go to” for Pre funk for a long time.
https://www.templebilliards.com
It’s just a couple blocks from the stadium, decent food, top notch Bloody Mary’s, and a good selection of brewed libations.

Most Game days, the Blue Thunder Drum Line stops by for a couple of “pump ups”
There’s other good places but this is my favorite.

You’ll have a great time no matter where you start the day, I suggest that you go with the flow, don’t get caught up in a Schedule.

mrt144

Reaction score
rightbench":2t9e490d said:
Moved to Cali after HS. Met and married my wife here. She's born and raised here.

Finally getting the chance to take her to the Clink for the Seahawks Chiefs game before Christmas!

We've seen 3 preseason Chargers Hawks games but she knows she's in for a treat with the real deal.

Sweet! Have a great time!

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rightbench":1muj9r2w said:

Yeah, the game will be boring. :179419:

Well, at least you picked a game where Seattle's guaranteed to win. :pukeface:

Jville

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1vrcgrmk said:
rightbench":1vrcgrmk said:

Yeah, the game will be boring. :179419:

Well, at least you picked a game where Seattle's guaranteed to win. :pukeface:

They chose to attend the Chiefs game ...... not the 49er game.