Superstitions...

12th_Bob

Reaction score
My big one was watching the games with my family, I skipped XL to go to a SB party, big mistake. Last season I turned down another offer cause I couldn't do that again. Already declined last week to watch it anywhere else, playoffs and such so I'm not messing around.

I hope it works again this season. :thirishdrinkers:

jsmc

Reaction score
I walk away when the hawks kinda struggle. Works every time:)

minormillikin

Reaction score
I was watching the last game at a family gathering that included my 93 year old grandmother. She was in the bathroom during Kam's pick-6.

She can come back out the next time the Seahawks lose.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
minormillikin":195vi6nx said:
I was watching the last game at a family gathering that included my 93 year old grandmother. She was in the bathroom during Kam's pick-6.

She can come back out the next time the Seahawks lose.

Awesome Mr Walowicz. :twisted: :stirthepot:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I wear the same t-shirt I've been wearing since after the Chefs game while watching the game. Did the same thing last year.....changed shirts for game watching after the loss at home to the Cards and wore it again this year until the first loss of the season.

And yes, I wash it/them.

MexHawk

Reaction score
I have one, but I'm not telling, don't wanna jinx it...

Maybe after the big game.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I will wear the same stuff I did ask week to the game. I switch it up depending on win and loss.

And laces out

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I can't say "let's go D" unless I'm inside the stadium. I bought green socks to wear this year but at 3-3 I decided they were not the bizness. Switched game jerseys from my 3 last year to my 24 this year (worn on top of my Texas 12 shirt, courtesy of Lon/PMedic of course). Stopped wearing my Seahawks shorts & green New Bals the weekend of the Giants game. They worked well last year and in '12 but this year it just wasn't working. When we're struggling on defense I must clutch my football. Always have my Tanzanian flag and my tanzanite nearby. Many other things that I think or do or say that are too subconscious to list.

But most importantly, I must practice Seahawks Positivity aka Hawks' Honor. No name calling of any member of the organization; nobody's an "idiot" or a "dumb ass" no matter how terrible of a play or decision they may have made. No matter the score, "we got this" until that clock hits 0:00.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":ho6xhrw9 said:
My superstition is that every time someone admits to being superstitious, I make a smug and condescending remark to them.

hawkfannj":ho6xhrw9 said:
it's only weird if it doesn't work right?!?!?

It doesn't work, so...

Please never change your avatar! :D

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I always wear blue for home games and white for road games. I clutch my football and sit down when we are on offence, and stand up and boo towards the screen when we are on D (to make sure I stay in 12th man shape.. ,)" and put the football on the bed so I can dive and recover it if we force a fumble. Those are only partly superstition, also cause it makes watching the game more fun xD

I also play madden against the opponent on gameday, I have actully missed the start of some days just to make sure I at least had the lead in madden first... heh

stack600

Reaction score
Put my Gold Beast Mode retainer in. Not
Same gear, ET Jersey and Coach Pete Nike Monarch's and an old Hawk Hat. And most Important part = Never sit down, even when all the ex wife's tell u too... :thirishdrinkers: :roll: :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
hawkfannj

hawkfannj

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2em2psal said:
Zebulon Dak":2em2psal said:
RolandDeschain":2em2psal said:
By the way, guys; I'll never doubt the Madden Curse again. Sherman had such a terrible year, and the way he dislocated, strained, AND tore the ACLs and MCLs in BOTH knees on the same play in week one of this year...Ugh!

Dude, chill out. That shit could still happen. Ixnay on the ursecay.
I dare the Madden Curse, God, Allah, Vishnu, and every other deity out there to tear one or more of Sherman's ACLs this Sunday during the Packers game.
Let's not do this again just for shits and giggles please . Hope Sherman is ok

IndyHawk

Reaction score
After 3 qtrs of watching crap..I tore the shirt I had off and put on my green Irish shirt with a clover in front..I'm not really into the luck thing but look what happend..I'll probaly wear this during the Super Bowl now..At least under my Hawks shirt just in case lol..

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Those of you who are chat veterans might remember last year, that the Seahawks tended to start winning whenever I put on my Hawks hat.

You wouldn't believe this, but I took it OFF after Wilson's second pick and never put it back on.