Superb Seattle

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Hi all
Attended Panthers game last week, my first game as Seahawks fan of 30+ years.
Have attended many sporting occasions following England Cricket team home and abroad, England Soccer and Rugby, Ryder Cup - But this Seahawks atmosphere is the best.
The pre match build up was top class and the atmosphere in the stadium outstanding. Have also atended a number of NFL games in London, however its just entertainment and doesnt get the blood flowing like supporting your own team.
Got to say found Seattle a beautifull and great city, I have visited a number of US citys previously including New York and Boston, thought Seattle a much nicer place, the food was excellent and people incredibly friendly and helpfull.
Hopefully I will make another game in Seattle at some future point, its a long and expensive trip from UK however its a fantastic experience and worth every penny, just a shame the sterling dollar exchange rate is so rubbish for us at the moment.
Thank you Seattle

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Rumor has it the Seahawks will play in London next season. Something UK 12s have been looking forward to for a long time. And we travel well, so you'll have the opportunity to show us your city.

GO HAWKS!

Latest posts