Here's why Seattle will draft Levis

GemCity

Reaction score
Please no…Levis…,with any of our picks

Ad Hawk

Reaction score

SeAhAwKeR4life, you said "We want Hendon Hooker..." but do you really mean, "I want..."?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score

SeAhAwKeR4life, you said "We want Hendon Hooker..." but do you really mean, "I want..."?

I hope John and Pete want him. IDGAF about his age, many pundits say he's the most suited as a first day NFL level starter and I think they're probably right. His injury is probably 90% of the reason he wasn't a first rounder. His numbers in college were INSANE!

INT/TD ration GODLIKE, is the only word that applies. He would not be a bad pick.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hey if you're going to call this out why not mention I predicted Witherspoon at 5? And weren't you claiming Carter was the pick at 5? Weird flex.
No !! That was just a little joke , not meant to offend you. I'll delete it if you'd like. Seriously. It was meant to poke fun at Bo Callahan/Levis. Which in retrospect, I feel bad . That had to suck.

Oh , I was wishing for Kancey but didn't think it would happen. I wasn't a fan of
Seattle taking Carter but thought there was a chance , because we'll Seattle is gonna Seattle.
You predicting Witherspoon is better than I can do or Mel Kiper .

Ozzy

Reaction score
No !! That was just a little joke , not meant to offend you. I'll delete it if you'd like. Seriously. It was meant to poke fun at Bo Callahan/Levis. Which in retrospect, I feel bad . That had to suck.

Oh , I was wishing for Kancey but didn't think it would happen. I wasn't a fan of
Seattle taking Carter but thought there was a chance , because we'll Seattle is gonna Seattle.
You predicting Witherspoon is better than I can do or Mel Kiper .
No worries man I just misread it!

I wanted Kancey too, dude is a monster

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's right, I said it. The Seahawks are drafting Will Levis with the #5 overall pick.

Not that long ago, I was confident it was Jalen Carter. However, recent events have changed my perspective, and its obvious that the team has showed their hand with who they view to be their top pick.

In the QB selfies, look at Schneider's placement with Carroll. With CJ Stroud and Bryce Young, Schneider is far away from Carroll. However, in the selfie with Levis, where's Schneider? He's snuggling right up next to Carroll, directly behind Levis. This is a true sign that this is the QB that Schneider wants, and he's gotten himself right next to Pete in the picture as a sign that THIS is the QB he wants.

Will Levis to Seattle confirmed at #5. See images below as evidence.

I have spoken.
how bout now Jer? :)

GemCity

Reaction score
Glad we didn’t take Levis…or Hooker.

AR? May have took a shot.

Our draft was muy excelente~!