Super Bowl Reaction Vids. Post here...

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3pphdavk said:
Hey is there any videos out there of 'long suffering' Hawk fans like me? I started bawling at the end cause I knew it FINALLY happened. So glad there wasn't a camera on me at that moment. (at least I think there wasn't).

Well Andrea I wish there had been.

Darlene and I both watched but of course I was watching in the computer room moderating and she was n the bedroom right across the wall. When Percy Harvin split that first 5 guys I screamed "HE'S GOING TO SCORE". She thought I was kidding.

She screamed back "they'll catch him", I answered "no(expletive deleted) way he's the fastest guy on the field!"

keatonisballin

Reaction score
These are so awesome. I really wish we had setup a Go pro at our SB party and not have told anyone. We were going crazy the whole time.

birdman5

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2nzpenvl said:
Here's another great one!

[youtube]SFbrO1Ny0OA[/youtube]

Who is Michael Turbin? (halftime speech)

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2tsmuu8o said:
BlueThunder":2tsmuu8o said:
I don't know why I get so much pleasure out of this one... Am I a bad person?

[youtube]cgXFu1ztmgs[/youtube]
probably because she's fappable
Definitely. If she was ugly that video would be 20 seconds long before someone told her to STFU

Riley12

Reaction score
I love reaction vids and I especially liked the Skip Bayless/SA Smith crow eating.
"(The Broncos) were in survival mode."
"I've never seen anything like it in Super Bowl history" (referring to crowd noise) *shiver!*

All of the reaction videos bring me back to the stands, where we were screaming, yelling and jumping around
even more than those folks at home. The two seated women in the first video was basically every single
Broncos and Jets fan around us (minus the polite clapping).

Thanks all, for posting!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The Radish":dgqd6bon said:
Seahwkgal":dgqd6bon said:
Hey is there any videos out there of 'long suffering' Hawk fans like me? I started bawling at the end cause I knew it FINALLY happened. So glad there wasn't a camera on me at that moment. (at least I think there wasn't).

Well Andrea I wish there had been.

Darlene and I both watched but of course I was watching in the computer room moderating and she was n the bedroom right across the wall. When Percy Harvin split that first 5 guys I screamed "HE'S GOING TO SCORE". She thought I was kidding.

She screamed back "they'll catch him", I answered "no(expletive deleted) way he's the fastest guy on the field!"

Marty kept screaming "Omaha" @ Peyton Manning and I swear the first time he did that Chancellor picked him off. I told him to keep it up. lol. On the KO return he said out loud "He Gone". Pandemonium broke out where we were sitting. All of our friends who were rooting for Dever then said, "It's over". It was a great night.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":356ofgct said:
Wierd. I Already made a thread like this and no one cared. hmm

Only the cool kids can make these types of cool threads. Mine was deleted too.

[youtube]Gr5P6fsSuro[/youtube]

[youtube]HPgyiW1shpk[/youtube]

[youtube]Oj9c442-djg[/youtube]

Riley12

Reaction score
The Radish":3ac352ql said:

No doubt. He was the fastest guy in Met Life that Sunday.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
That reminds me when I was about 10 years old and the Sonics lost to the Nuggets in the first round of the playoffs. I cried.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
BlueThunder":27cr2qlh said:
sc85sis":27cr2qlh said:
Our group was very similar except I don't think we had any passive fans like the one girl in the back. We also loudly announced every first down. And at some point in the fourth quarter we sang We Are The Champions.

I'm jealous! Here, it was just me and the wife, but we spent a lot of time dancing around like idiots, and after the Harvin return, I hugged her and windmilled her around a few times while we both screamed our asses off! It was great! When the clock hit 00.00, I shook up a bottle of bubbly and popped the cork off of our porch, and filled a couple wine glasses (soaking my wifes hands), and basked in the glory with more than a few tears flowing... That moment is now burned into my conscience for eternity... for me, rabid fan since '82, it was 32 years of frustration let loose in 60 seconds of bliss! WHOO HOOOO!!!

That is EXACTLY what happened at our house. LOL!