Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs. Patriots Game Day Thread

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
chris98251":1sfzas6p said:
Dungy I think actually had a good point, when you hit Brady he becomes average, Eagles need to continue to knock him around and not give him time as well as pile on with offense themselves, there is no comfort zone when you play the Patriots.

They have been getting to him but at 40 years old he has thrown for almost 300 yards in the first half. The Pats on the other hand have allowed Foles to make a meal in the pocket because throwing it. I have barely seen any pressure all game on him

HIs most is 466 yards against Falcons last year...but that was on 66 passes. Next was 354 against Panthers with 48 passes.

I wouldnt be suprised to see more blitzes or more pressure though. They seem to have mostly just gone with 4 man rush

chris98251

Reaction score
I will say this, Bill was embarrassed by that trick play, they will come out firing and without mercy the second half.

Of and the video guy that films opponents practice sessions is going to get fired :)

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
How come when Baker Mayfield grabs his crotch on TV it gets blurred out but when singers and dancers do it at the halftime show it's ok?

chris98251

Reaction score
SeatownJay":12ohhp2k said:
Nice little tribute to Prince there. Glad they went that route instead of the rumored hologram.

Yeah Prince is from Minny was nice they did that for him, other then that the Halftime show was about as Bland as I have ever seen.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just came in to see this score...Might as well give Brady the ring now. The 2nd half is his time...and the refs. 2 minute drill to win it

TreeRon

Reaction score
Looks like the offensive adjustment was...throw it to Gronk.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
No way Philly wins this. Only gotta cover one guy and can't do it. Brady might get 600 yds

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Brady only needs 10 more yards and he will be at his 2nd highest yardage in a SB

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ed6g7qwq said:
No way Philly wins this. Only gotta cover one guy and can't do it. Brady might get 600 yds

I dont think the Pats have even punted.....just missed FG...turnover on downs....and then scores

TreeRon

Reaction score
Interesting stat so far penalties: 5-1 Eagles leading.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Bet that gets overturned but to me it's too close to.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
NFL STILL doesnt know what a catch is lol

once again...ive seen where that ISNT called a TD and Stands since the ball is moving...who the F knows anymore in the NFL what a catch is lol

I swear its like every week there is a catch like that and the NFL can go either way. They need to really look at that in this upcoming year.

Anyway....this game the defenses arent even showing up. 800+ yards of offense....with 1 1/2 quarters to go