OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":15tkwto0 said:
rainger":15tkwto0 said:
we play sunday 1:30 our time
Bro, you gave up on the hawks after the Miami loss....just sayin.
Bro you are like the media and John Clayton you believe what you want to beleive and never mind the facts. You twist things to suit your agenda.

Go re read what I said. I have never given up on the Hawks, I have followed them through thick and thin for 37 years. I gave up on that game yes.

But what the heck does a statement about a single game in a game thread many weeks ago have to do with a post about when were are playing on a Sunday playoff game??

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
rainger":w1pxqn88 said:
T-Sizzle":w1pxqn88 said:
rainger":w1pxqn88 said:
Bro you are like the media and John Clayton you believe what you want to beleive and never mind the facts. You twist things to suit your agenda.

Go re read what I said. I have never given up on the Hawks, I have followed them through thick and thin for 37 years. I gave up on that game yes.

But what the heck does a statement about a single game in a game thread many weeks ago have to do with a post about when were are playing on a Sunday playoff game??
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57234

Link...post says "I give up" ...last sentence. Just sayin never give up. :141847_bnono:

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Link...post says "I give up" ...last sentence. Just sayin never give up. :141847_bnono:[/quote]
I repeat what does this post have to do with a thread about when the hawks are playing??

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
rainger":1nnv72ss said:
I repeat what does this post have to do with a thread about when the hawks are playing??
I just thought you gave up....surprised to see you interested again after giving up. :2:

HawkWow

Reaction score
rainger":1ar8ho3j said:
T-Sizzle":1ar8ho3j said:
rainger":1ar8ho3j said:

I am enjoying this forum much more since utilizing the ignore feature (If you get my drift).

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I think this is the very best time slot we could hope for. We get the extra day considering the long travel and we get an afternoon game. We should be happy because we could have been screwed with a early Sat game.