Sunday October 16

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Looks like the mariners and hawks will play at the same time next Sunday at 1 pm. Should be extremely busy getting down town on Sunday or will they shift our game to Sunday night?

Spohawks

Reaction score
Seattle is the most organized city in the world, they never screw anything up...add in the world cup finals and winter and summer Olympics on the same day...they will find a way :cool:

OP
OP
cdn hawk fan

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
just curious why Do you think the mariners game would be shifted to 6 pm as opposed to the hawks to Sunday night? I would love to go to both games but wouldn’t it make sense to shift the regular season game to the night time?
sorry for posting in the main forum.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Seattle is the most organized city in the world, they never screw anything up...add in the world cup finals and winter and summer Olympics on the same day...they will find a way :cool:

I know right!? The streets are all so organized and symmetrical. Seattle could quite possibly be one of the most easily traveled cities in the world. I wouldn't even worry about trying to get their early either. Since traffic no longer exists. :)

sutz

Reaction score
just curious why Do you think the mariners game would be shifted to 6 pm as opposed to the hawks to Sunday night? I would love to go to both games but wouldn’t it make sense to shift the regular season game to the night time?
sorry for posting in the main forum.
Believe it or not, baseball is more flexible than the NFL. Sunday Night football is kind of sacred. No way they would shift the Hawks to that game. The TV schedule kind of dictates it.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Looks like the mariners and hawks will play at the same time next Sunday at 1 pm. Should be extremely busy getting down town on Sunday or will they shift our game to Sunday night?
Just stay in a tent near the stadium the night before. Problem solved.