suh nfl's least like player

Claden

Reaction score
Makes sense since ward is retired. Suh has taken his spot. But the "Liked" list is what confuses me. Polamalu most liked? :?

The Radish

Reaction score
Claden":1cyqvw2d said:
Makes sense since ward is retired. Suh has taken his spot. But the "Liked" list is what confuses me. Polamalu most liked? :?

He has lots of exposure now with the shampoo commercials and ESPN doing all those comments about him and his hair.

:les:

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":1s3ihljo said:
I love Suh - I think he's Tez's illegit love-child. Obviously the gentle giant TEz didn't raise Suh, because Suh has a mean streak.

Suh play's the game right. If this was the 70's no one would question his play.

Agree with you 100% pe.

I'd kill to have Suh in a 'Hawks uniform. I've come up with dream scenario after dream scenario in which it happens. None of them all to realistic and they all rely on the Lions souring on him for some reason, which probably won't ever happen. A man can dream, can't he? But can a Hawks fan?

And for all the talk of how dirty he is, there's not one real NFL fan who wouldn't want Suh on his/her team. The man is going to be a Hall of Famer. You want that kind of intensity and passion to inflict pain in a DT.