Stickum on Reggie Wayne's glove

razgriz737

Reaction score
Dustin":3qsrwizy said:
RolandDeschain":3qsrwizy said:
Get the **** out of here, Dustin. You're lucky we had an off day and the refs decided that pass interference wasn't an eligible penalty for the Indianapolis Colts.

Blaming the refs?!? C'mon I know you guys are better than that.
It's actually kinda our bread and butter.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dustin":34shxkp7 said:
RolandDeschain":34shxkp7 said:
Get the **** out of here, Dustin. You're lucky we had an off day and the refs decided that pass interference wasn't an eligible penalty for the Indianapolis Colts.

I specifically said we had an off day first, junior. I know reading isn't a big thing in Indiana, but try to follow along. The officiating being heavily favored towards the Colts certainly helped you guys, that's all I'm saying about that.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Lol @ Colts fans thinking they have a better team, what a silly idea.

So many things had to go your way for you to win.

Dustin

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2x748iad said:
Dustin":2x748iad said:
RolandDeschain":2x748iad said:

I specifically said we had an off day first, junior. I know reading isn't a big thing in Indiana, but try to follow along. The officiating being heavily favored towards the Colts certainly helped you guys, that's all I'm saying about that.

:angry017:

All i see.

Dustin

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":xug5h2rl said:

Yeah that's usually how it goes for any team.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Dustin":2rp487pn said:
RolandDeschain":2rp487pn said:
Dustin":2rp487pn said:
RolandDeschain":2rp487pn said:

All i see.

Dude stop being an ass. Congrats, you've seized the day.

Now I know what the Texans fans were talking about ugh...wish we get to chat with them about football more often.

Dustin

Reaction score
[/quote]

Now I know what the Texans fans were talking about ugh...wish we get to chat with them about football more often.[/quote]

Nah im not here to brag. I just saw a thread that accused our team of cheating and I thought Id just drop by.

The Outfield

Reaction score
bigtrain21":34r2s1x6 said:
He barely caught this and it seemed to defy physics. A better image of the stickum as well.

i6E3go2jmhNjU.gif

Anybody else notice whiteness extending from his fingertips as the ball slows down in his hands?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Still looks obviusly like two frayed threads from his glove to me. They're also not moving as the ball moves. Same color too. All the stickum I've ever seen is tacky, not like some crazy spidey web. It's also clear or black. Seriously Alex Jones level zaniness on this. Maybe the glove really is frayed but that's just a false flag for the stickum!?!?!? ;)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Dustin":lr4dcbvm said:
RolandDeschain":lr4dcbvm said:
Dustin":lr4dcbvm said:
RolandDeschain":lr4dcbvm said:

All i see.

Easy to say when your team was the beneficiary of two backbreaking BS calls that led to game winning points.

Enjoy the gift and move on son. Our team beats yours 9/10 times on a neutral field and you know it. Would love a rematch.

HumbleColtsFan

Reaction score
Really? Understand getting mad at ref calls, it has happened to us many a time. Understand being mad your star player(s) couldn't get it done when it counted, lord knows I know that feeling from the Manning era. But to try and accuse one of the classiest WRs in the game of cheating? You're better than that OP and those who really think that is anything but loose threads in the glove(They really aren't made of a durable material and are usually replaced quite frequently). Reggie is known for two things: Great route running and sure hands. Has been known for that his whole time here, despite his uncanny amount of drops early in this game(Guess he accidentally grabbed the slickum instead of stickum huh?)

To the guy a couple posts above me, you really going ot judge a whole fanbase based on one guy? If that was the guideline for judging a fan base then every teams fans would be jsut as bad as raiders fans. Every single fanbase has their goose eggs that even the rest of the fan base ignores(Not a shot at you, Dustin) as I'm sure those reading this have a fwe head scratching posters that they ignore(If there is no one you ignore, you're likely the one being ignored haha jk, see I can make a funny too).

I'll say it again n probably won't be back here till we meet again, great game to those that are classy and respectable. To OP though:

RGwCTOy

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Stickum is white? I thought that was something else.

Seriously, I was looking for something black until the third page, and wondering what the hell everyone else was seeing.

We lost this game for the same reason the Texans lost last week -- we couldn't put them away when we were ahead. They absolutely were they better team today.

BLEEDSBLUE

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2kjwr1gn said:
Lol @ Colts fans thinking they have a better team, what a silly idea.

It's okay man, chalk it up for a loss and move on. Colts beat the Seahawks. Even with our countless injuries, we still managed to hold Wilson off for TD's. :mrgreen: