Steelers vs. Jags

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Bouye is getting away with a lot, constantly holding jersey/arms, but still giving up touchdowns.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":8jffbotr said:
Bouye is getting away with a lot, constantly holding jersey/arms, but still giving up touchdowns.

Ya..he was LITERALLY holding the jersey the last half of the route

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
That pretty much seals it. Nice job Jags. I think they can give the patriots problems, not enough to win however.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1asrhs00 said:
That pretty much seals it. Nice job Jags. I think they can give the patriots problems, not enough to win however.

I have a feeling Tom Brady is going to carve him up some Jags D just like the 49ers did

Hell even if he doesnt if he doesnt turn it over does anyone actually believe Bill is going to let Bortles do anything

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
steelers.gif
:irishdrinkers:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2q2lrtow said:
Coug_Hawk08":2q2lrtow said:

You can actually hold the jersey all you want as long as you don't impede their movement. Just sayin'.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1xhzkaf7 said:
WilsonMVP":1xhzkaf7 said:
Coug_Hawk08":1xhzkaf7 said:

You can actually hold the jersey all you want as long as you don't impede their movement. Just sayin'.

It was defensive holding at a minimum. The other TD he gave up he held the arm down, was PI.