Steelers vs. Jags

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Well that game was everything I hoped for. Entertaining to the very end, Steelers lost.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I mean, say what you want about about the year the Ravens won the SB with an elite defense, but Bortles is totally the anchor holding this team down.

They could start some dude from the crowd and get the same game result.

Msfann

Reaction score
Why didn't the steAlers onside it at the end and try to hit someone with the ball and hope somehow they could pick it up and run for a td? kicking it deep ended it and gave them no chance at scoring.

Chances are they wouldn't have scored anyway but they just gave up.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Woo! Great game! Beat the Pats, beat the Pats, beat the Pats. One step closer to Vikings vs Carolina. Now Minnesota needs to take care of business.

potatohead

Reaction score
I hate The Steelers of course, but I hate NE more and I have to think NE now has a much better chance at getting to the Bwol. They only had/have to go through the Titans and Jags to get there, what a joke.

potatohead

Reaction score
Msfann":34gvae5n said:
Why didn't the steAlers onside it at the end and try to hit someone with the ball and hope somehow they could pick it up and run for a td? kicking it deep ended it and gave them no chance at scoring.

Chances are they wouldn't have scored anyway but they just gave up.

Yep kicker should have drilled it directly at a Jag

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This was a shocker...missed the entire game. Does the rapist retire? I say all his talk was bs just to get some media attention. Pats will destroy the jags next week with the refs help of course

adeltaY

Reaction score
I cannot stand Bortles. Aikman and Bradshaw saying he played really well. Give me a break. Checkdowns all day and he was almost never under pressure. Hope the Pats destroy him next week.

James in PA

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2xpqhwm8 said:
LOL screw Pittsburgh, I hope this hurts. Wonder if Benny retires.
Well, that’ll be the clickbait story with them this offseason, but of course he’ll be back. That fat POS is after all the biggest drama queen in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
James in PA":3fv3d7yz said:
seahawkfreak":3fv3d7yz said:
LOL screw Pittsburgh, I hope this hurts. Wonder if Benny retires.
Well, that’ll be the clickbait story with them this offseason, but of course he’ll be back. That fat POS is after all the biggest drama queen in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget biggest rapist as well...

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
That was great. Sending the Steelers home. Now Jacksonville please shut down Brady and company if possible. It would make my year!!!