Stafford to the ir

Donn2390

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, he's calling it a career, it's over for good. He got his ring, got his money and if he wants to stay married, he's done..! Been obvious for weeks now, I don't understand why McVey didn't ask me...
I begrudgingly wish him the best, he's a good guy but he is a Ram..!

Last edited:

James in PA

Reaction score
The Rams might look drastically different next year. No Stafford. Wasn't McVay toying with the idea this past off-season of stepping away? Hopefully Donald will retire too. If not, I hope we're at least seeing the beginning of the decline.

Last edited:

Donn2390

Reaction score
The Rams might look drastically different next year. No Stafford. Wasn't McVay toying with the idea this past off-season of stepping away? Hopefully Donald will retire too. If not, I hope we're at least seeing the beginning of the decline.
I think we should be shooting for building a team good enough to beat anyone, not relying on beating teams who's coach and star players are injured or retired.
I believe we will have a team to compete with anyone on an equal basis..

RiverDog

Reaction score
There's been rumors that McVay is interested in a broadcasting job, so if Stafford ends up calling it a career, will McVay stick with the Rams as they head into a major rebuild or does he put his coaching career on hold, spend the next 5-10 years in the broadcast booth, then return to the game for megabucks ala Dick Vermeil and Jon Gruden?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I also know I posted somewhere that this should be an easy Hawk win with all Rams starters out.

lol on needing the last minute.

i smiled.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, he's calling it a career, it's over for good. He got his ring, got his money and if he wants to stay married, he's done..! Been obvious for weeks now, I don't understand why McVey didn't ask me...
I begrudgingly wish him the best, he's a good guy but he is a Ram..!
Well, after seeing Terrific Tom chuck his marriage away, I'd hate to see it happen to Stafford. I wish he could have won his ring as a Lion, but, them's the breaks.