Rams expect QB Stafford to start vs. Seahawks

xray

Reaction score
A road game against a division rival , that always gives the Hawks problems over many years ; is not going o be easy . A loss would be a disaster for the Hawks . This is a must win situation . imo

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Our road record vs the Rams under Pete Carroll is 4-9, hopefully we can make it 5-9 this Sunday… I believe we can.

getnasty

Reaction score
This. We always look lost when we face a backup. Especially a division rival backup.
Normally I would agree with this line of thinking but do you know who the Rams backup quarterback is? Carson Wentz, who we have always owned even when he was a MVP candidate back in the day.

keasley45

Reaction score
I'd rather have Stafford with a bum thumb tossing up a wobbler every now and again than whoever McVay would march out there having had a few weeks to scheme a plan around him.

Joshkihei

Reaction score

shit. This better not be opening weekend all over again.

shit. This better not be opening weekend all over again.
Pete’s gotta know McKvay has his game plan in his back pocket plz make some changes and beat the rams
Run the ball early to set up play action
We need some TE pass completions over the middle
Adams needs to make a sack and put the fear in Stafford of holding the ball to long leading to incompletions and interceptions
hopefully
Our secondary has to step up against the passing attack
We can get to Stafford they will be double teaming Mafe opening lanes to the QB
Geno needs to be early and move out of the pocket if there isn’t anything there run the ball for a first down
Running back screens leed to a touchdown or big gains
Plz don’t throw wide receiver screens anymore
Use the middle of the field sometimes it makes the offense balanced
We have the talent to beat anyone use it to the fullest don’t be one dementional

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But that has nothing to do with THIS SUNDAY.
It will be a tough game, always is. I couldn't care less about the record. Just a bad match-up for the Hawks.