Rams expect QB Stafford to start vs. Seahawks

rjdriver

Reaction score
Payback time. I will be there with my daughter. It's her 18th birthday present. A loss is not acceptable on any level.
If we have an amazing showing, collectively as .NET we may have to start discussions about creating an AROS & DAUGHTER ALWAYS WIN foundation. It wouldn't require more than a few dollars a week from each active member.

I'll start looking at flights to Dallas. @SoulfishHawk will look into Nashville hotels. @Marvin49 will find tickets to Levi's as part of a mandatory participation cover.

Wins in the big D and Santa Clara could catapult this 18 y/o young woman to God like status.

Last edited:

James in PA

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, this is "Super Bowl week" for the Rams. This place is gonna meltdown if they beat us again and I will be leading the charge. You CANNOT lose to the Rams with our upcoming stretch of games.

flv2

Reaction score
Should be a good game. The current betting line has the Rams as a slight favourite.

LTH

Reaction score
I hope they do start Srafford because he needs his ass beat along with the rest of them... frigging pay back week!!

LTH

hoxrox

Reaction score
Puca Nacua says hello.

Will Witherspoon be the difference in this game?

BASF

Reaction score
I never understood this either, why that is..just baffles me to no end.
Our defenses under Carroll have always been predicated on film study and knowing how to handle the opponents tendencies. When there is no film on the back up, there is little preparation for their tendencies.

Last edited:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Our defenses under Carroll have always been predicated on film study and knowing how to handle the oppoents tendencies. When there is no film on the back up, there is little preparation for their tendencies.
I was about to post this same thing. Nailed it.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Puca Nacua says hello.

Will Witherspoon be the difference in this game?
This is a good point. Our defense is a bit different these days. Still have a disappearing streak which is par for the course but maybe, just maybe things start clicking consistently.

The dangerous maybe.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Stafford (Infection), the gift that keeps giving. 2022 10TD vs 8INT 2023 8TD vs 7INT

He's 35 and has been beat up over his years in Detroit. That thumb should gift us at least 2 INTs. 1 by Riq, and 1 by Spoon. Maybe 1 by "Big Cat" too!

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is a good point. Our defense is a bit different these days. Still have a disappearing streak which is par for the course but maybe, just maybe things start clicking consistently.

The dangerous maybe.
It'll be interesting to see Hurtt's plan for this game because the middle of the field was open all day in week 1. Stafford was masterful in hitting wide open receivers.

And there was no pressure at all that game. Staffords performance can be affected by pressure. Will need a solid game by the pass rush and secondary to win this.

Diggs has been MIA this season. Maybe he'll get a pick.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Our defenses under Carroll have always been predicated on film study and knowing how to handle the opponents tendencies. When there is no film on the back up, there is little preparation for their tendencies.
Interesting. Do we feel overall that this has been successful overall? Identifying opponent's tendencies though film study and knowing how to handle them?

Maybe it's more of the idea that this is Pete's approach but it's not implemented well? ie. - I swear there are teams that they know run great screens and we can't stop them at all. Or there's one guy that they throw to over and over and we can't seem to game plan to stop them (except Steve Smith in the Championship Panther's game).

Or more on topic - they can't seem to film study and game plan to handle divisional QBs that they seen 2+ times a year for years.

bileever

Reaction score
I think this will be a substantially different match up from the first game. In the first game, both Cross and Lucas got injured and left the game. We were also without Witherspoon and Adams. The Rams didn't have Cooper Kupp, but we weren't prepared for Puka Nacua. They've also traded away Cam Akers.

It'll be a tough game. Even though the Rams are 3-6, they've had narrow losses to the 49ers, Steelers and Bengals, all one-score losses.