St Louis or San Fran tonight?

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Blows me away.... We can't run something like that with Harvin? I mean really? He is the fastest guy in the nfl and we have used him as a running back...

hawk45

Reaction score
That flag is even more galling since the Niners never get the chance to score without it. NFL referees affecting the game, just terrible.

But my word, Janoris Jenkins is getting torched for six every time he looks in the direction of a division rival isn't he? Boy I really wish I felt like we could take advantage of that like we did with Tate last year. We sure as heck won't send Harvin past the LOS, let alone on a go route.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":1w1egsjd said:
Blows me away.... We can't run something like that with Harvin? I mean really? He is the fastest guy in the nfl and we have used him as a running back...

I agree...but for the record, Harvin's not even the fastest player on the team. He's probably not top 20 in the league. Not that it really matters, your point is still an excellent one and I'm sure Harvin himself is wondering the same thing we are.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pmedic920":gi0ogo6w said:
I've been avoiding all sports news today.
Can't / won't watch halftime.

Myself as well. And for our melt down to happen vs the Cowboys? Lordy. We will need to avoid sports news all week. In fact, we will need to win and Dallas to lose before this thing goes away. Other than the Broncs and 9ers, it couldn't have been much worse, imo.

daveman918

Reaction score
The non call for holding on the long score by SF is yet another piece of evidence for me that the league wants close games. All the more reason to play with no mercy and score as much as you can. It would be cool for a neutral third party to do some trend/pattern analysis and call out suspicious crap. I want the NFL not the WWF.

hawk45

Reaction score
daveman918":c8hnip9p said:
The non call for holding on the long score by SF is yet another piece of evidence for me that the league wants close games. All the more reason to play with no mercy and score as much as you can. It would be cool for a neutral third party to do some trend/pattern analysis and call out suspicious crap. I want the NFL not the WWF.

Just be careful if you send them footage of 2013 Colts games they will never have enough bandwidth to get to any of the rest of the games.

hawk45

Reaction score
Frank Gore has now run more downfield routes this week than Percy Harvin.

frosted21

Reaction score
It blows me away the amount of people that actually believe the NFL directs the officials to call the games a certain way. At first I thought it was just the usual whining, but there are actually a ton of conspiracy theorists who believe their team is being victimized intentionally. Bad calls do happen, there's no denying that. It's human error. The thing is, they go for and against every team at some point. The NFL isn't fixed. Sorry for the let down.

daveman918

Reaction score
The assertion that they are not trying to prevent blowouts is just as sound that they are. My point is that there is no neutral audit mechanism. Just the league and teams who'll be fined if they question it.

hawk45

Reaction score
frosted21":22oanblj said:
It blows me away the amount of people that actually believe the NFL directs the officials to call the games a certain way. At first I thought it was just the usual whining, but there are actually a ton of conspiracy theorists who believe their team is being victimized intentionally. Bad calls do happen, there's no denying that. It's human error. The thing is, they go for and against every team at some point. The NFL isn't fixed. Sorry for the let down.

I don't claim that direct instruction happens but I do think refs might swallow the whistle when one team is ahead by a lot, and I think the pressure to do that is felt esp on nationally televised games where a lot of the, say, Thursday night games have been boat races.

The instruction to the NFL refs to call all the BS contact IS however direct instruction and that's crap. And it's hard not to believe that bears no relation to our curb stomp of Pey Pey, as there was another very conspicuous time the NFL cracked down on playing defense in the secondary was after Pey Pey's beatdown at the hands of Belichick.

HawkWow

Reaction score
daveman918":1wgmw0b4 said:

Conspiracy theories are always fun, but you've touched on (serious) pet peeve of mine. Just imagine if even one ref decides to come forward with information, or maybe writes a book, suggesting the league is essentially fixing games. Why has that not happened and why are refs not being murdered or committing suspect suicides?

One leak and the league, now at it's apex, goes down the proverbial shitter and billions (and billions) will be lost. Bad calls are the product of human error, not conspiracy. Blow out games or not, MNF will be watched (until someone proves fix).

HawkWow

Reaction score
Damn I'm glad we resisted the urge to take Jenkins. He was looking like a steal despite his baggage. Now he just looks like baggage.

hawk45

Reaction score
I am thinking that Janoris Jenkins manned up on anybody should be an automatic deep launch by Wilson.

(great play by Kaepernick to throw that off-balance also)

frosted21

Reaction score
HawkWow":17fk7dtl said:
daveman918":17fk7dtl said:

Conspiracy theories are always fun, but you've touched on (serious) pet peeve of mine. Just imagine if even one ref decides to come forward with information, or maybe writes a book, suggesting the league is essentially fixing games. Why has that not happened and why are refs not being murdered or committing suspect suicides?

One leak and the league, now at it's apex, goes down the proverbial shitter and billions (and billions) will be lost. Bad calls are the product of human error, not conspiracy. Blow out games or not, MNF will be watched (until someone proves fix).

Right - exactly what I was getting at in my post.

marko358

Reaction score
hawk45":2y4zco8w said:
I am thinking that Janoris Jenkins manned up on anybody should be an automatic deep launch by Wilson.

(great play by Kaepernick to throw that off-balance also)
Not sure if I know what a deep bubble screen would look like.

Latest posts