Sports illustrated deal

hawkclaws

Reaction score
Does anybody have the link to the SI Superbowl winner deal. I google'd it and could not find it.

rcaido

Reaction score
Is that an official size football?

OP
OP
hawkclaws

hawkclaws

Reaction score
Thanks Cartier.

Has anybody purchased this? Is the book a good momento for this season? The football I guess is a small sized football.

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawkclaws":2s1x2947 said:
Thanks Cartier.

Has anybody purchased this? Is the book a good momento for this season? The football I guess is a small sized football.

I bought it. I'll post a review when i get the gifts. Diehards of other fanbases seem to like theirs. At least makes it worth it if you're not a subscriber yet.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
Yep, I bought it too. Was gonna buy the DVD anyway, so it was basically an extra $50 for a year of SI, the book, and the football. Not a bad deal IMO.

run and shoot

Reaction score
rcaido":3i8nzwee said:
Is that an official size football?

according to the description it is an officially licensed football so I'm guessing it it... hoping it is as I've ordered mine as well

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I bought it and then found out that my wife bought it for me as a gift subscription. Just can't get enough Seahawk Championship stuff.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
I always wanted to get this, and i told.myy wife "look, if we win the superb owl, im getting this" she asked me how much it was. "I dont care"

Ill post pics when it gets here!

TestMo1337

Reaction score
korboko":1dyc1pps said:
No Seahawks phone?
My buddy from high school and I have been talking about this for years. We both agreed that the first Seattle sports franchise to win a championship, we would get the SI Championship subscription.

Footballsi2

Just a few decades behind...

Subscription placed anyways.

Latest posts