SPARQ Receivers

aawolf

Reaction score
I'm looking pretty smart with my WR list after round 3 predictions with this SPARQ list--Janis, Hoffman, Campanaro, and maybe Bryant could be in Round 3 if we trade up to get them or maybe round 4.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think this is an important thread given the discussion about WRs that takes place here.

We know the team uses SPARQ as a partial for an initial screening of the players then goes deeper to assess if they are more than workout wonders or have the genuine potential to match their measureables. In the case of most all of our WRs they have high SPARQ scores. In fact the team likes high scores at any position. There's of course a lot more than SPARQ to player assessment and the team doesn't approach the draft like Al Davis but the measureables of players in a consistent formula sorts out a high quality baseline to work with. Character, competitiveness, drivenness, determination to improve one's craft, natural ability, football sense are all also important, but added to a player with a high SPARQ number creates a shorter list to choose from.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":18f92wjt said:
With the 32 overall pick, Seattle Seahawks select WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt :D

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

randomation

Reaction score
any chance on 3 cone rankings or just sparq without the bench just curious

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think Sparq is more used for everything but WR and QB. Route running and hands are too important to cosines Sparq too carefully. In a linebacker it's very telling though!