Something I've been noticing about Geno

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He's sucking, and what's worse is that we don't have anything better on our roster.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Awe, Rat, now that made me laugh my ass off !!! Thanks, I needed that.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
"So, Geno, we just wanted you to know something that you may not have noticed in highschool, college, and 12 years in the NFL. When you throw a pass, the defensive linemen will likely raise their arms and try to bat it down."

nwHawk

Reaction score
Anticipate and pump fake? Never heard of such a thing.

rigelian

Reaction score
Seriously? Geno's the problem? The problem is the rush right up the gut and the line not getting any pressure on the rushing linemen. Oh, and the domination extends to our run game as well.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Seriously? Geno's the problem? The problem is the rush right up the gut and the line not getting any pressure on the rushing linemen. Oh, and the domination extends to our run game as well.
Yes. Geno is a BIG part of the problem.

JGreen79

Reaction score
It's the QB's job to see that. There's been multiple times everyone on the planet except for geno knows what's coming and he does absolutely nothing to account for it.

Latest posts