Someone tell me - It's gonna be alright and everything's o.k

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Every little thing.. Is going to be alright.
Seriously though.. This team is as good as anyone.. No one wants to play the hawks because we have a great D and enough offense to scare ya. Championships, as we know, are elusive but stay positive. Oh and go hawks!!

plyka

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":2jaop9bg said:
I am so sorry.

I don't know why I am so worried.

Years of "beaten-down" Seattle fandom, I guess, will do that.

But this season is suppose to be different.......HELP ME RELAX !!??

:229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: I am so sorry. :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead:

1) It's just a game, it's not life or death. It's supposed to be entertainment, so relax and enjoy the ride. If the Hawks lose, it'll bumb you out for a day, and then you'll be back to normal. When the Hawks lost the SB in 2005, i was upset for about 12 hours. Then you realize, it is a GAME and there is no point to being upset. Basketball season has already started, so you have something to do with your alloted sport watching time.

2) This year's Seahawks have nothing to do with Seahawks, or even less, Seattle sport teams of a decade or longer ago. The number of players on the Seahawks from Seattle, is obviously going to be right around league average for all teams. These players have nothing to do with Seattle sport teams from the past.

3) This year's Seahawks have the best defense in the league. They have a great QB and a great RB. All the ingredients are there. If they can fix some of their play calling blunders, this team will be right back on top as the best team in the league.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":6gcf192m said:
Hey, remember when i called you all pussies and said we'd win by 20? That was great...
Must be that "fuzzy Canadian math" 27-9 = 18 points, not 20! ;) :mrgreen:

ivotuk

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2o2zz3e2 said:
I'll tell you this much, I'd rather be a Seahawks fan rooting for our boys than any other fan of any other team in the NFL right now.

Just because your reliable car broke down once doesn't cause you fear of driving it a long way from home, in fact your odds are far better now than before of safe travel.

We got this!

Especially since our "car" is an F150 Raptor! That's why everything is okay!

5765a0fa27e544502c52a5f6b816bc6a

Latest posts