So why in the hell doesn't someone in media ask LYNCH

Chapow

Reaction score
pmedic920":1o83o2wy said:
I'm with the OP.

All the speculation is killing me.
One of them guys with a microphone should put it in Marshawn's face, and demand an answer :{)

We as fans have the right to hear from him.

No. No we don't.

And quite frankly, I'd rather the Panthers not know what to expect either.

OpHawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2xhwsmcc said:
What is the advantage to releasing Lynch's status early? Please enlighten me.

The advantage would be the Seahawks knowing how to distribute practice reps and what personnel is available to form a gameplan.

In other words, the Seahawks not knowing is more damaging than the panthers (or vikings) knowing.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
What would have better chances of happening. Winning the Powerball or Lynch doing a press conference?

sutz

Reaction score
OpHawk":15tzisck said:
CodeWarrior":15tzisck said:

The advantage would be the Seahawks knowing how to distribute practice reps and what personnel is available to form a gameplan.

In other words, the Seahawks not knowing is more damaging than the panthers (or vikings) knowing.
Nope. The fans don't have a need to know. Not beyond the normal channels and the normal schedule of issuing injury status reports. The team knows. They have no legal obligation to tell anybody any more than the rules demand.

What you're suggesting is to release that info so the Panthers can set their game plans and practices. Why do that?

olyfan63

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1bx6x76h said:
On Fridays, doesn't Beast answer fan questions on his FB page?
In Marshawn's regular Wednesday press conference, he promised to announce his status for the game by Sunday morning, via the team's injury report.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1m1bp2bj said:
volsunghawk":1m1bp2bj said:
How quickly we've gone from desperate for a winner to entitled jackholes. Other fanbases are absolutely right about us.
Yep

This times 1000. This fan base is embarassing. Forgot about the first 36 years very quickly.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
OpHawk":20tegn2o said:
CodeWarrior":20tegn2o said:

Who's to say the Seahawks don't know? What difference does that make to us, the fan? The FO will release what they feel is important for us to know, if there is such a thing.
If he makes the bus, maybe he will suit down, then maybe he might take a rep.
I don't think we will see him play until the next game, if there is one!

Latest posts